welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals; or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
12/25/17 The Serbati (Christmas) event is now up and running! Grab some free gifts from the Regnum City, trade with your friends and have fun celebrating the holidays with loved (or not so loved) ones!

A new contest: Here! Members are able to compete in creating their own Regnum Pokemon (much like the Alolan Pokemon). Six lucky people will have those Pokemon made officially on the site. Check out the link for more details.

A new event: Here! The GBGs are up to no good and everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. Signups will be running for one week and you will be able to sign up even after the event has started. All of the GBG members have received a password for the locked board. Please do not share this with any other members unless they have a GBG Character.
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

For The Greater Good, Open!
17 years
Asexual
Female
She/Her
Beautician
Commoner
Nano
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 1 2017, 09:19 AM
"No."
"It'll be fun--"
"Angelica. I told you for the last time. No."
"It'll be a nice way for you to meet pe--"
"... If I go, will you be happy?"
"Yes!"
"..."

And that was her morning with Angelica. If there was anything she had a subtle dislike for, it was having to make do with her ploys and ending up wrapped around her little finger. Crimson eyes are narrowed in irritation as her hand gently rubs the back of her neck; going out was easier said than done.. She hoped that her elder sister knew this fully well. Halloween has put the city into a festive state - decorations being hung up, ghost pokemon playing around and poking their heads here and there.. It wasn't a lie to say that it was lively. Possibly the most lively she's seen the city since prior to the earthquake. What she couldn't get was how everyone was still able to have fun despite the circumstances. "Mmn.." She hums in a low tone, arms crossed as she's making quick strides down the streets. There were children, adults and teens having fun on their own or with family and friends. They were kicking back, relaxing and making light of the situation. It was so stupidly happy.

And part of her was envious.

... But seeing how she's out her, anyways, she's better off trying to enjoy herself. The beautician tucks a strand of her strawberry pink hair behind her ear; proceeding to walk down the streets of the city. There was numerous attractions that she found.. Interesting. Interesting, and she would think that they were actually.. Maybe a bit scary. Okay, look. Angelica wasn't all too fond of horror. She'll admit that she's not very.. Good with ghosts, hence why the majority of her team consisted of dark types. She was the type of person who liked the psychological horror - minus the jump scares. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to put her on edge and make her jolt like a kid.

"She tells me to go out but.. I don't know where to go." The young woman sighs to herself. Even then, her sister seemed to attempt at putting the younger sibling into a festive spirit. Especially with how she attempted to dress Elizabeth up in a costume. Yeah.. No. She wasn't wearing a costume. At the most, she had a ninetales mask resting on the top of her head along with a pair of stick-on ears. Angelica had attempted to convince her to put on the tails, but that's when she found it hindering to her movement.

As she was walking however, she caught a glimpse of a a child and their parent. It didn't take an observant person to notice that the child was.. Wailing. They were crying fairly loudly, which was out of place in such a joyous time such as this. She quietly quirks a brow to contemplate on her options. Then a sigh. It can't be helped.. The kid's crying, and it was almost depressing to see in such a bright place. The parent was trying to calm the child down, speaking far too quietly for Elizabeth to make out the words. The blank and dull expression on her face was ever-changing - and perhaps it was that, that put off the parent.

"Excuse me? May I ask what happened?"
"Oh no, I'm sorry. It's just that my son's pokemon wandered off somewhere. I'm sure they'll be back, though."
"... I see. I hope you find the pokemon, then."

She's about to turn her heel and leave after giving a nod of acknowledgement to that kid but.. Ugh. There was a nagging in the back of her head; the same nagging of Angelica to insist that she tries to help look for the pokemon. Oh brother..

".. Where did you last see the pokemon?"
"It's a small starly. I think we lost track of him around the haunted house?"

Great. The haunted house. Just wonderful. She's about to voice her opinion, but one look at the child and she decides against it. "... I'll keep an eye out for it so.. Don't cry, okay?" Her eyes narrow to the side, now more so embarrassed of the fact she was helping a kid like this. This.. Wasn't like her. Usually she'd just leave everyone to their own resources but.. Eh. It was better than spending all day doing nothing.

With that, Elizabeth parts ways with the child and the mother. The teen continues to aimlessly wander, up until she finds a passing sign pointing to the house in question. Initially, she decides against going out of her way to look for the Starly but.. That didn't sit right in her stomach. "... Fuck." She quickly swears to herself. With the shake of her head, she begrudgingly pulls herself over to the Haunted House. This.. Wasn't like her to be helping other people. It wasn't like her, because she barely interacted with people in the first place. She was anything but social, but here she was going out of her way for a kid. At least her morals and heart are in the right place.. But it made her feel uncomfortable.

By the time she arrives at the gates of the haunted house, she's about to enter until she feels a tap on her shoulder. To her irritation, it was one of the employees, and he was asking for money. The usual deadpan expression shifted to have a lip quirk downwards. Ugh.. This month's budget was already pretty tight; the last thing she wanted was to mess it up. She was already yelling at Angelica for messing it up; she didn't want to be turning into a hypocrite.

"I'm looking for a pokemon that got lost in here."
"I don't care. You're going to enter, you have to pay."
"... Look. It'll be quick--"
"If you enter, you pay."

... This was getting her no where. The disdain in her eyes was more than enough to show how unhappy she was; and the employee seemed to be getting impatient with her. Dammit. Why couldn't she just be all soft like her sister?

She try'na save a pokemon but the employee ain't letting her in.

BROKEN VESSELS.
all these pieces, broken and scattered, in mercy gathered, mended and whole
by xion of sonder
PM
^
25 years
heteromantic
female
she/her/hers
fortune teller
Commoner
jabberwocky
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 1 2017, 11:07 AM
"fucking-a-hell" came a voice from behind. if one would turn there was a redheaded woman standing there, arms crossed. she wasn't dressed up in any costume, but her jacket was rather festive with the feathered end. she wore a scowl aimed at the employee guarding the place like it was his meal ticket. well, to be fair it was. even if he didn't keep the money he still got paid for his position. she didn't want to tell the guy how to do his job but some exceptions were to be made. surely they could.

the woman didn't want to admit it but she had a soft spot for the creatures known as Pokemon. she'd be upset if anything happened to her two broody and often violent creatures. she stepped up behind the pink haired girl, side-stepping around her to slap a crisp ten dollar bill in the man's hand. "happy now, buddy? can we finally enter?" she hoped the bribe was enough. she wasn't paying more than ten dollars for two people for a shitty make-shift haunted house.

she fully intended to help out even if the other protested. turning now to the girl, she forced a smile. "so what kind of Pokemon are we looking for? guess you're stuck with me right now since i paid to be here" she sounded dramatically mournful but stuck out her hand for the other to take if she so chose. usually not this friendly with people, the woman decided she sort of liked this person. from her wild hair down to her willingness to help others. not a lot of people like that around. "name's Morgan."
tag Elizabeth Chastain
notes hope you don't mind meee
PM
^
17 years
Asexual
Female
She/Her
Beautician
Commoner
Nano
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 7 2017, 09:51 AM
And as the day went on, she questioned why she even bothered.

It was irritating, having to listen to the employee demand money that she didn't have - or rather, that she couldn't risk losing out. Elizabeth quietly rolls her eyes as the man before her seemed to be growing more and more impatient. Hell, you think she wasn't impatient? She was this close to blowing her top at him. Her arms were crossed under her chest in distaste, staring up at the man who refused to budge from his place. "Look, there's a pokemon that got lost in there and I--"

Of course, he didn't care. Typical. She was just about to give up, too. Elizabeth was about to call it a fucking day and walk on her own, up until a voice from behind chirped up. Crimson voids stared up at a woman of equal brilliance with her red hair, quietly watching as she slapped the bill into the man's hand. With an assertive tone, the woman who appeared to be less than patient was awaiting the employee's response. He stared at her, then back to Elizabeth. The teen shrugged her shoulders, a nonchalant expression on her face.

With a quiet grumble from impatience, the man quietly lowered his cap and moved out of the way for the two of them. Elizabeth kept that stoic and indifferent expression all the same, but her underlying irritation seemed to seep through. Thick enough to probably rub it off on the guy himself. Yet the pinkette paid no mind, eventually taking her first few steps into the haunted house.

Crimson eyes narrowed over to look at the woman, mulling her question over quietly. ".. A Starly. There was a kid who said that they lost their Starly in here." And to the point. Oh the poor soul who ended up with Elizabeth, because she really was a person of few words. The teen kept her eyes open while looking around this ghost-infested, make-shift haunted house. Ugh.. She really wasn't good with horror. She constantly had to remind herself that this wasn't real. None. Of this. Was real.

Then she pauses. Elizabeth looks down at the woman's hand before slipping her own into it. Her grip gently wraps around, squeezing with a firm and welcoming grip. "Elizabeth Chastain-- But just Lizzy is fine." And for the sake of mannerism, the pinkette put on a small, faint (but still there) smile on her face in greeting. "I.. Thanks. The employee over there was really starting to get on my nerves." She will confess that she has no patience whatsoever but.. Hey. When someone's swooping in to save you from blowing your top off, you had to show some level of gratitude. Even if she wasn't very good at showing it.

Her lip quirks downwards as she's staring out into the darkness. "... But honestly. How do you lose a Starly in a Haunted House..? Unless it was scared off, I don't see how it could have gone very far." She quietly grumbles to herself, hand hovering by her own belt. One of her beloved dark pokemon were preparing themselves but.. Well, she'd probably only use them for the night vision. That being said, she slowly turns her attention back to Morgan with a slightly tilted head. ".. You have any idea where it could be? I'm thinking it could be in a room or.. A crease in the ceiling."

Morgan Nox
When Nano is just late af

BROKEN VESSELS.
all these pieces, broken and scattered, in mercy gathered, mended and whole
by xion of sonder

PM
^
25 years
heteromantic
female
she/her/hers
fortune teller
Commoner
jabberwocky
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 7 2017, 12:04 PM
it was bad enough the world was in a terrible state right now. did people need to be unhelpful? wasn't it terribly human of them to help when needed? Morgan suffered from the same base humanization as others. her need to help, to protect... she didn't show it often but when she did she was rather intense about it. her own irritation must have shown clear on her face. that no funny business, no utter shit happening with her. she was a woman of clear goals. and her current goal was to get the hell inside that place and help look for the Pokemon. as the employee moved aside, the pinkette moved forward first. she followed behind her. there was some silence until the girl spoke. turquoise eyes focused on her once again. a Starly, huh? well it made you wonder why some kid would let a bird Pokemon out of it's ball in a place with loud noises and jumpscares. failing jumpscares, she might add, as a pop-up ghost board stuttered to life. she stared at it dully.

no, the wisdom of a child should not be questioned unless it was really stupid. and she found it stupid to let a Pokemon - probably an equally young one - into an enclosed place like this. it was difficult to hear over the noise, and Morgan found herself grumbling more often than once about it. "Izzy" her hand was shaken, voice confirming the preferred name. "good to meet you, Izzy." yep, she expected a pretty feminine name for the girl. even shortened, Elizabeth was a good name. not for her though. she liked being a Morgan. she chuckled, shaking her head. "yeah, mine too. but i mean, he was just doing his job. he probably thought you were telling a story, wanting to go in here for free." the wisdom of adults was always to be fair to other adults. but she couldn't help but feel a tinge of regret that it couldn't be worked out without bribes.

Morgan looked up at the low hanging roof. make-shift. a bit of wood up there to perch on. she had an idea though. if you wanted to find a bird, then make a bird look for it too. pulling out a Pokeball, she released her own bird in an array of light. momentarily lighting the place up. the shiny black feathers revealed it was a shiny Pokemon. a Decidueye. he hooted softly, eyes peering around the place then at Morgan in question. she bent down, telling him what he needed to do. "this is Asmodeus" she introduced Izzy to him "he'll have a better chance of finding the Starly due to his eyesight. go on, you know where to go." with a final pat from her, the owl sniper lifted off further in. "there are a lot of nooks and crannies in a place like this" the bird could probably even be where the mechanical things are to control the place. that wasn't good. it could electrocute itself. she straightened up. "let's search thoroughly."
tag Elizabeth Chastain
notes hope you don't mind meee

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound RPG-Directory Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy Yuri Roleplay Legend of Zelda RP ▪ An Original Tale g l o w i n g • a supernatural rp A SPY RP ENERGY RP The Duality of Man CATCH-22 Beyond the Night THE STELLARA REGION Magic and Chaos 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.