welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals; or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
12/25/17 The Serbati (Christmas) event is now up and running! Grab some free gifts from the Regnum City, trade with your friends and have fun celebrating the holidays with loved (or not so loved) ones!

A new contest: Here! Members are able to compete in creating their own Regnum Pokemon (much like the Alolan Pokemon). Six lucky people will have those Pokemon made officially on the site. Check out the link for more details.

A new event: Here! The GBGs are up to no good and everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. Signups will be running for one week and you will be able to sign up even after the event has started. All of the GBG members have received a password for the locked board. Please do not share this with any other members unless they have a GBG Character.
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

More Than A Costume, open!
31 years
demisexual
male
he/him
knight / fencing instructor
Pokemon Wing
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 27 2017, 01:25 AM
I was meant to be yours
We were meant to be one
@someone

If there was ever a reason he adored Halloween, it was because he could wear a full suit of armor outside without getting any odd looks. Metal clunked against metal with each stride he took down the street. His head was held high, long wavy locks of ivory hair bouncing with his steps and swaying with the gentle breeze. One hand remained poised on the hilt of his épée which had a sheath specifically made to mimick a one-handed sword to pull off the look. The other hand remained relaxed by his side. The only piece missing from his so-called costume was the helmet, but he preferred to leave that tucked away in its display case at home unless he absolutely needed it.

Pale blue eyes turned to the sky as a shadow passed overhead. Dark blue wings spread wide as a Swellow soared overhead, letting out an echoing trill. The bird flapped his wings, making a sharp turn to circle overhead before finding a perch atop one of the buildings. A soft chuckle curled the corners of his lips as he drew his eyes away from his faithful aviary companion. He had no true destination in mind, more wanting to keep an eye on the festivities than to actually join them. The Swellow was an excellent addition to lookout as long as he could keep quiet, but there were so many people and Pokemon out and about that he doubted Lancelot would be singled out.

Or, maybe he was just overthinking things and did not need to be on such high alert.

don't give up on me now
PMEmail
^
37 years
Demisexual
Male
He/Him/His
Knight
Pokemon Wing
godotbox
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 1 2017, 05:41 AM
you and I
THERE IS A CITY THAT THIS DARKNESS CAN'T HIDE AND WE WILL STAND IN THE LIGHT, WE WILL STAND IN THE LIGHT
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT
nerd
can bring
back the light
“Alright, now--let me hear your best des bonbons ou un sort!”

A gaggle of five children surrounding a tall, immaculately dressed and slightly armored man immediately bellowed out in a loud and enthusiastic cry of des bonbons ou un sort, their cheers accompanied by a the shrill, buzzing cry of an ecstatic and eyepatched Heracross standing with them. The suited man chuckled, clapping his white-gloved hands together and nodding.

“Now that, children,” Ren began, before predictably flipping his hair back in the most dramatic way he could. “Is how you say trick-or-treat like real gentleman.”

“Okay, but... can’t we just say trick-or-treat?” One of the boys dressed like a shuppet asked. “Seems a lot easier.”

“Well you see, mon amie, if you wish your Halloween to be nothing more than easy, I suppose you could...” Ren began to lecture... but before he could get too far, his golden eye immediately fell on the fair-haired man clad in metal walking down the street. Without fail, a wide and goofy smile stretched across his lips, and he found himself unable to look away.

Kabuto, the Heracross, eyed his friend, then eyed the source of his friend’s sudden focus. The beetle blinked a few times, confused, before he made it a point to lightly punch Ren’s in the ribs. A soft oof and a foul look at Kabuto later, the samurai suddenly realized what he was doing, and immediately that dopey grin was replaced with one of slight embarrassment--and silently hoped that Salomon hadn’t noticed. Or at least, noticed and been too incredibly put off.

“Right-o then! Children!” Ren said declaratively, pulling out a pokeball and summoning Gunba. The scolipede immediately gave her human a foul look--as if she had any other look to give--but she knew what she had agreed to in exchange for the premium feed, so she tried to make her distaste somewhat less obvious for the children. “Get on Gunba’s back. My faithful steed shall be your guide on a Halloween adventure, filled with dashing heroes and delicious, sugary treasures you’ll not soon forget!”

The children cheered happily, and Ren helped each child get on the back of the scolipede--who thankfully was a good sport and didn’t buck them off the moment they touched her carapace like he feared. Gunba huffed haughtily in her master’s face before she finally started to make her slow trot down the street. The samurai would follow... but before he did, he turned to see if he could find that face he so longed to see.

“Mon chevalier?”

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
PM
^
31 years
demisexual
male
he/him
Pokemon Wing
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 1 2017, 02:15 PM
I was meant to be yours
We were meant to be one

He was not the type to idle for long, not when he placed himself 'on duty'. He only allowed his attention to wander after he had been flagged down by someone who had set up a booth with Halloween themed trinkets and wanted to chat. It had something to do with the quality of pumpkins since the earthquake, but it honestly was not something he could give too much of an opinion on. Humoring the vendor with a good-natured smile placed upon his face, he took the first opportunity to leave he found. As soon as a customer stepped up to the booth, Salomon bid his adieu, nodding to the vendor before turning away to start down the street once more.

Pale blue eyes wandered more than they had before, this time seeking out even those that were not potential threats. It was not because he was suspicious of them; it was more because they could become possible distractions as well. He should be wary of those, especially if he wanted to properly patrol--

He paused as his eyes fell upon a familiar form.

Salomon froze, his breath catching in his throat. There was that momentary feeling to cross the street and head straight toward the samurai, yet the sight of children and the common knowledge that they were very public stopped him. The white knight averted his eyes immediately upon coming to that conclusion. His steps continued, more rushed yet still considerate enough not to cause his armor to clank too much with his hurried movements. He quickly turned his attention to another booth set up, this one with an assortment of treats and an elderly woman attending to a child standing on their toes to see over the booth. A chocolate covered distraction. Perfect!

Stepping forward, he crouched down beside the child, humming. "What looks good?" The child was startled by his sudden appearance, but awe quickly overtook their features. They stared for a moment longer before returning their gaze to what they could see on the booth, small fingers gripping at the edge as if it would pull them up. One small hand reached up, pointing to something they could see: chocolate chip cookies shaped like Jack-o-lanterns. Pale blue eyes turned up at the elderly woman, and he cast her a soft smile before holding up three fingers. She nodded in understanding before bagging up the cookies into separate bags.

Salomon fished out his wallet from a small hidden pouch behind his armor, pulling out a couple of bills before returning the wallet to its hiding spot. He handed the money to the woman and took the bags, turning his smile down at the child as he handed them one of the bags. A wide grin broke across the child's face as they chimed, "thanks, mister!" They ran off not even a second later, and a soft chuckle rumbled in his throat as he stood up.

Guess... I should stop avoiding him.

Turning his head over his shoulder to look back where he had last seen Ren, taking note of the Scolipede trotting off with the children from before. Blue eyes focused on the samurai, and the hesitation from before disappeared as his feet carried him forward, crossing the street with only a quick glance to make sure he would not bump into anyone. "Ren!" He called out to make sure he would not walk off just yet. He quickly cut himself off, surprised by the volume of his voice. Clearing his throat as he neared, he allowed his pace to slow and his voice to soften. "You, ah..." He glanced toward the Scolipede getting farther away before returning his focus, a smile forming on his lips. "You aren't corrupting today's youth, are you?"

He was joking, of course.

don't give up on me now
PMEmail
^
37 years
Demisexual
Male
He/Him/His
Knight
Pokemon Wing
godotbox
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 7 2017, 10:31 PM
you and I
THERE IS A CITY THAT THIS DARKNESS CAN'T HIDE AND WE WILL STAND IN THE LIGHT, WE WILL STAND IN THE LIGHT
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT
ONE LINE ENDNOTE
can bring
back the light
Ren had only managed to catch the end of Salomon’s purchase, and had to chide himself for the brief pang of jealousy he felt as he noticed him hand a child a chocolate jack-o’-lantern. Honestly, he didn’t even like chocolate--way too unhealthy unless he made it how he liked it, and these days he couldn’t make it how he wanted to generally because his students said his sweets ‘tasted like chalk’. Still, Ren couldn’t help but wish the white knight strode towards him and, like the fair prince he was in the samurai’s heart, presented with the gift of something almost as sweet as himself. Then he could sweep that pale-headed beauty off his feet and carry him back home, and then...

Kabuto had to punch Ren again to remove the lovestruck smile that ran across his face once more so he could notice Salomon calling out to him. The samurai flashed the heracross a briefly apologetic look before he shook his head, as if to clear his thoughts away. However, he was still smiling broadly as the white knight drew close, and he couldn’t help the way his eye gleamed as he observed him, affectionate thoughts flooding his mind. Still, he respected their jobs and Salomon’s shy nature, and so he tried to keep control himself.

He chuckled, giving Salomon a slight bow. “Mon chevalier, you wound me,” he said as he flipped his hair back. “Corrupting them? No, of course not! I am merely trying to teach these children how to be gentleman. Is that so wrong?” He paused for a moment, briefly tapping his chin in contemplation. “Now, progress has been... slow, admittedly, but they’ll get there sooner or later! For some reason, Regnum’s youth have such difficulty wrapping their heads around the beauty of French. Or why you should never wear notched lapels to a white tie event.” He closed his eye and let a briefly annoyed curl form over his lips as he shrugged his shoulders. “They’ve a lot to learn...”

That broad smile wasn’t absent from Ren’s face for long, as it instantly returned the moment he opened his golden eye and saw Salomon’s face. He looked him up and down and beamed. “I see mon chevalier came as... un chevalier! How wonderful! And, ooohhh, so authentic, too--is that real plate metal? Fantastique!” He pointed his thumb in his heracross’ direction. “Kabuto wanted to dress up as me. We didn’t have the time to make him a complete suit, but he has the essentials at least!” As he said this, the beetle lifted his eyepatch and blinked both of his functioning eyes, waving excitedly at the white knight. Ren, meanwhile, gestured towards himself. “Can you guess what I am~?” Upon Ren’s body was... a suit. Naturally--hardly anyone on this planet had ever seen the samurai in anything less. In fact, he looked almost identical to how he usually looked, with his sword at his hip and the plate armor over his shoulder and hip. The cut of the suit was slightly different from Ren’s average wear, enough to be noticeable, at least, though the largest differences being that his tie was replaced with a bow tie and his black gloves were switched out for white.

However, Ren didn’t give Salomon long to figure it out. He cast an eye over his shoulder and noticed his scolipede was a fair bit away from him. “Oh! Mon coeur, we must catch up! Otherwise, Gunba might get too irritable and-well. We don’t want that with children on her back, trust me.” And without even wasting a moment, his hand reached forward and grabbed the knight’s, fingers interlacing with his. He tugged him along behind him, and in turn, Kabuto waddled ahead of them, raring and ready to catch up to the pack mother.

The samurai cast his eye back over his shoulder and beamed once again when he saw Salomon’s face. He leaned back, bringing his lips close to the white knight's ear for a moment. “Forgive me for saying so,” he whispered. “But you’re looking radiant tonight. As you do all nights, and days too, mind, but I figure it still worth observing~”

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

PM
^
31 years
demisexual
male
he/him
Pokemon Wing
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Nov 8 2017, 11:25 PM
I was meant to be yours
We were meant to be one

Gentlemen, huh? As great of a lesson that must be, he found it contrasted the spirit of Halloween too greatly. Sure, having children who were far less likely to get into trouble was a blessing, but trying to turn them into gentlemen on a night of tricks and treats... The thought raise a chuckle to his lips. "Perhaps you should wait until All hallows' Day instead. You cannot expect children to learn in these conditions, not when there is candy to obtain and pranks to play. Prepare them for Serbati instead... That is, if they'll let you corral them once more."

His smile turned sheepish as he turned his gaze down at himself for only a moment before pale blue eyes returned to the samurai. "Ah, yes... And, yes. The one night of the year I can dress in this armor without being stared at too oddly-- I intended to take advantage of it." The armor plating clanked together as he shifted his weight, pale eyes turning from the man to the Heracross. His smile widened, and he lifted the hand not holding anything to wave back.

Returning his attention to Ren, he swept his gaze over the man's attire. His brows knitted together in concentration and confusion as he tried to find the differences, finding only a few yet nothing to give away who or what Ren was dressed up as. Pale lips parted as he tried and failed to form some sort of intelligent sound to form a word, any word, that might help him guess. He was saved from his confusion when his hand was grabbed, successfully diverting his attention. Salomon held on tightly by instinct, a slight blush dusting red across his cheeks.

They'll be fine, he wanted to say, figuring Lancelot would notice an irritated Scolipede before it was too late. It was a selfish desire that urged him to hold back and keep the man from running off, but he swallowed the desire and followed after. He ignored the clinking and clanking of his armor with each step, keeping his attention half-focused on Ren as he tried to keep pace. The color on his features darkened as Ren leaned back and whispered into his ear, and he felt his other hand tighten around the bags of cookies.

"That is nothing to ask forgiveness of..." Salomon managed with a slight mumble before clearing his throat and averting his gaze ahead. "... Thank you. I haven't the faintest clue what you are dressed as, but... You look dashing as always."

don't give up on me now
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound RPG-Directory Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy Yuri Roleplay Legend of Zelda RP ▪ An Original Tale g l o w i n g • a supernatural rp A SPY RP ENERGY RP The Duality of Man CATCH-22 Beyond the Night THE STELLARA REGION Magic and Chaos 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.