welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals; or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
12/25/17 The Serbati (Christmas) event is now up and running! Grab some free gifts from the Regnum City, trade with your friends and have fun celebrating the holidays with loved (or not so loved) ones!

A new contest: Here! Members are able to compete in creating their own Regnum Pokemon (much like the Alolan Pokemon). Six lucky people will have those Pokemon made officially on the site. Check out the link for more details.

A new event: Here! The GBGs are up to no good and everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. Signups will be running for one week and you will be able to sign up even after the event has started. All of the GBG members have received a password for the locked board. Please do not share this with any other members unless they have a GBG Character.
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome To My Throne, Open: Domi & Nagi
33 years
Confusing
Male
Him/He
GBG Warlord
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Mar 30 2017, 06:49 PM
So far it was a boring day. Though the weather was somewhat warmer than it had been, it was still cold and most of his pups had decided to spend the day inside at a local tavern. Lucian, on the other hand, couldn't stand being cooped up inside anymore and instead had decided to spend his afternoon alone in his favorite spot. It was located deep within the heart of Trubbish town in a small, cleared out a section that was likely once meant to be a building that never got built. He had long ago built himself a small throne upon a set of stairs that lead to nothing but a wooden wall they had painted and placed behind it. Everything around it had been painted with random colors as well, all marking his territory. Not only that, but the entire area had pretty near been cleared of the snow. Still bitterly cold, but without as much wet.

Lucian had just finished talking to one of the younger pups who left to join the others, leaving him alone to lay on his side across the top of his 'throne'. As stated before, it really was one of those rather boring days. He was stuck actually thinking which was never a very good thing. Usually, because it was when he began thinking dark thoughts that no one should ever think. He was one hundred percent one of those people who constantly had that little voice over his shoulder telling him to 'burn it to the ground' or 'stab them, it could fun.' In all honesty, it usually was fun.

"Who's come to visit little old me?" His voice suddenly rang, breaking the quiet of solitude, "I know you're not one of my pups. There never so quiet." Well, it was mostly true. His pups had a habit of being a lot like him. Loud and obnoxious, especially when around others.
thank you for reminding me to sin with a grin
you lit the fuse inside my head
Thank you for reminding me Of why I'm sick inside Thank you for the venom, did You think it would paralyze? These scars I scratch, I tear Are they under my skin
where you've always been

Tag: Dominique Labelle & Aster Reid
PMEmail
^
28 years
Demiromantic
Agender
They/Them
Warlord
The Granbull Gang
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Mar 30 2017, 08:05 PM
'cause
baby, it's easy to
fake a smile
Anyone who knew them enough would be surprised to see them anywhere near Trubbish Town. They absolutely abhorred the slums. Their upbringing was a key factor in this, but they also hated being unable to do anything about those who had to call Trubbish Town their grimy home. It was just part of that nurturing nature that rooted itself deep within them once Blanc hatched. They could not shake it, no matter how annoying it became. Their immunity to looks of desperation or hopelessness weakened with each passing day, but their attempts to avoid the slums like the plague it was fell short today. Today and only today. They would do better tomorrow by holing themself indoors and not leaving until Maeva had to drag them out.

That being said, they did not dare travel to Trubbish Town empty-handed. The past half hour had been spent handing out knitted scarves to those who looked like they needed it--which was everyone. Yarn was all they could spare since the freeze forced their fabric suppliers to close shop until imports and exports could be resumed. It also meant that they were running out of work to do, pushing back deadlines and orders due to their lack of supplies. Well, they could deal with that. Less work meant more time to sleep, and it meant more time they could actually spend with their Pokemon and their pups. Poor Maeva ended up babysitting Blanc more than Dominique would like to admit. Their pups were used to getting orders through encoded mail delivered by Hector, but that did not mean they enjoyed spending so little time with them. I should call them together for an 'emergency meeting'. And end up goofing off instead of actually working. It was worth it.

With their hands freed from the scarves as they handed off their last one, a sigh passed through their lips. Blue eyes turned away from the last slum dweller, and they tried not to turn up their nose in distaste for their surroundings. Striding away and trying not to step on anything questionable, they fished their phone out of their purse, pressing down to unlock the screen. First the time was checked, then their texts, then their mail, and then their social media. Finding nothing of interest, they shoved their phone back into their purse before glancing around once more. If they wandered enough, they might become lost. Or, they could seek out the one Warlord they knew actually bothered with Trubbish Town.

It might have been a terrible idea when they could have just turned around and left Trubbish Town for good. But, their feet carried them onward, their steps cautious and soft. They would rather not dirty their shoes, but it might be too late now. They suppressed another sigh, grabbing the edge of their thin sweater and pulling it tighter around their body as they wrapped their arms around themself. It was not the best idea to dress so lightly when Regnum was still very cold, even if today could be considered a 'record high' for the past few months. Too late now. As they neared a familiar patch of absolutely nothing, their steps slowed just a little more. Alas, their presence had already been spotted, and they continued on with their original strides toward the stairs.

"You should never admit to being old, ma lumière," they chimed, letting the disgust of their surroundings disappear behind an easy grin. Blue eyes settled on Lucian as they stopped at the first step of the staircase to nothing. "At least, not until you start showing wrinkles. Have any to show me? I can fix them for you." They paused just long enough to glance around for his lacking pack members, rubbing their hands up and down their arms in a futile attempt at keeping warmth. Dominique returned their gaze to the other Warlord. "You're going to get hypothermia if you lounge around in the cold, dear."
when you've been doin' it for a while

--------------------

I'm not myself

anymore

PM
^
27 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Mar 31 2017, 01:11 PM
our
deadly
tales
Ever since she got back on her feet, Nagi rarely visited Trubbish Town. Though she'd blocked out memories of her time in the slums, she'd feel uneasy thinking about or entering it. Perhaps the fact that it was infamous for being Gang territory contributed to it; she knew that even with her offensive and defensive abilities, she would have difficulty fighting multiple members should she step directly into a dog's nest. Thus, she was extra vigilant, keeping her ears and eyes out for any suspicious, potentially dangerous activity. To help her feel more secure, she had her Ekans wrapped around her neck and her two Zorua trotting by her side.

In fact, Mim and Mii were the reason she had entered the slums in the first place. Nagi decided to take them for a stroll; rather than take a predetermined route, she let them choose where to go. In hindsight, she probably should've redirected them to another area, but here they were. The blue bandana-ed Zorua, Mim, appeared wary of the place, but his sister, the red bandana-bearing Mii, was practically skipping down the path. If the woman had to guess, Mii's excitement likely had to do with being in a new place. The Zorua only left her home when she had work to give them; however, they never had to perform their duties anywhere near Trubbish Town. Regardless, neither Nagi nor Mim could understand how Mii could be so thrilled given the location. (Jormungand was completely unfazed by the Zorua—the only member of the small group keeping a Braviary eye out for danger.) On the upside, her energy felt rather reassuring, that things would be all right.

The thought was cut short when, suddenly, Mii dashed toward an alley. It took both Nagi and Mim a second to realize what just happened; once they did, they ran after her. Luckily, they found her stopped a short distance away. As the woman leaned down to scoop up the Zorua, a voice rang out. It sounded as though she had been called out; rather than step out of the shadows, she decided to wait with bated breath. Perhaps a good call, too, as their next statement raised alarms. Of all the places for Mii to go, it had to be what Nagi assumed was a Warlord's territory.

Luckily, the silence was broken by another voice—and an irritatingly familiar one, at that. Realizing that this could potentially be a good opportunity to get more information on the Gang, Nagi opted to stick around for a while. Mim and Jormungand peered in the opposite, keeping looking. Mii struggled in her Trainer's arms, clearly interested in disrupting the two Warlords as they conversed. The woman pushed her into one arm, gripping her tightly as she reached into her pocket to grab an audio recorder. She raised a finger to her lips, making a "shh" sound to the Zorua as she turned the device on. The audio wouldn't be the best given the distance, but the technology she had access to would hopefully remedy that.

Lucian DeVoe & Dominique Labelle
PM
^
33 years
Confusing
Male
Him/He
GBG Warlord
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Apr 4 2017, 03:29 PM
The intruder was not who he had expected them to be. He had figured it was one of his newer pups too shy to actually hang around there Warlord, or a foolish rival gang member there to try and make a deal or trade. Turned out to be none of the above, though a large grin did cross his face when he saw the youngest Warlord step toward him. “Sweet Cheeks,” he cooed the moment he saw them, “It’s been a while.”

A thoughtful look crossed Lucian’s face when Dominique asked if he had any wrinkles for them to fix. An expression that very quickly turned into a very devious, sly smirk. “Oh I have plenty of wrinkles that could use fixing,” he answered, leaning back a bit on the step as he motioned his hands towards his crouch, “You’re more than welcome to ’fix’ them for me.” He laughed, letting his hands drop as his head tilt back a bit, indicating it was joke. He just loved watching the other Warlords expressions when he came out with such crude things. Of course, if one actually agreed to one of those crude things spoken, he’d not only be completely shocked, but more than willing to go through with it.

“Hypothermia? On such a beautiful day like this? Nah,” He answered the next bit, waving his hand dismissingly, “Ain’t much cooler out today than it is in my shop,” Slash home. He have dropped the subject completely after that and moved on to see why the other Warlord was visiting him but instead his eyes were caught up by the signs of Domi being cold. It caused another wide grin to fill his features as he spoke again, “On second thought, it is a bit nippish out today. You know they say the embraces of another is one of the best ways to preserve body heat. I don’t much about much, but that I’ve been told is a fact.” He sat up a little, holding his arms out as he beckoned Domi over, “Come test it out for me?” What? He actually did believe this request would work. After all, he knew his selfish little Warlord did love to be held. Pity they never let him go further than that, but he didn’t mind. The chase was worth it.

The second intruder? Thankfully for them, Lucian was pre-occupied with the other Warlord to notice them. Had he not been, they likely would have been noticed by now. You see, Lucian wasn’t one the smartest men you’d ever meet. His education was severally lacking. However, when it came to his surroundings he was usually fairy alar. That was, until something distracted him. Then his focus tended to be on them and nothing else. In this case, Domi was that distraction.  There was, however, another set of eyes on the Nagi and her Pokemon. They had yet to move from their spot or reveal that they were there, but they were keeping a close eye on them just in case they tried anything they didn’t like.

Thank you for reminding me Of why I'm sick inside Thank you for the venom, did You think it would paralyze? These scars I scratch, I tear Are they under my skin
where you've always been

PMEmail
^
28 years
Demiromantic
Agender
They/Them
Warlord
The Granbull Gang
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Apr 4 2017, 04:55 PM
'cause
baby, it's easy to
fake a smile
"Far too long~" they cooed. Sweet cheeks may not be a very favorable nickname, in their opinion, mostly because they were certain he was not referring to their face. They had no reason to complain. After all, most of their nicknames were usually insults disguised as terms of affection. The faintest disgust only made itself evident in the slight twitch of their left eye, but it was not for the nickname. No, it was for the man's quick segue into his sexual suggestions and jokes. Their smile remained, easily masking the disgust behind their own sarcastic comeback. "Sorry, doll face. I'm afraid they haven't made dick-safe makeup just yet, but I suggest extra lotion, possibly coconut oil. I could help you tuck, but that will just be more unsightly than those wrinkles already are."

It was a wonder how someone who often went around shirtless could be so fine in cold weather. Just looking at Lucian made them wish they had one leftover scarf. Of course, they could have prepared themself better for the cold weather by putting on the thick coat that Maeva had been so kind to shove in their face before they ran out of the apartment. But, of course, they chose to ignore her attempt at keeping the young Warlord warm because it didn't match the rest of their outfit. Ah, fashion was going to get them killed one of these days. Dominique blinked, staring up a Lucian as he completely went back on his word. A frown tugged away their smile as a look of thought overtook their features. While it could potentially be very dangerous for them to get too close and comfortable with Lucian, it was freezing outside for them. They opened their mouth as if to decline, only to pause and avert their gaze.

"... Fine."

Their response came out as a soft huff, a pout already forming on their face. Blue eyes finally returned to the other Warlord as they took their first step up the stairs. "Just don't do anything weird," they continued as they made their way up the rest of the steps until they were standing before Lucian and his so-called throne where they hesitated once more. "Unless you really want to get poisoned again." They never left home alone, after all. Hector was very much in the area, hanging from a perch that gave him a perfect vantage point where he, too, had already spotted the unwelcome guests. He would only spring into action if there was an immediate threat to Dominique, so, really, he should be more worried about Lucian than Nagi.
when you've been doin' it for a while

--------------------

I'm not myself

anymore

PM
^
27 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 18 2017, 09:18 PM
our
deadly
tales
So far, things were going smoothly. Despite Mii's consistent struggling, Nagi managed to keep a vigilant gaze on the two Warlords as they conversed, all while recording their interaction. So far, nothing was of interest, just some idle conversation. Yet this interaction could still be of use to the Saint, giving her a glimpse into the relationship between some of the Gang's top dogs. It'd provide her with information to help her pinpoint their weaknesses. Regardless whether the two had a strong relationship, she could use what she knew in her favor.

A gentle tug on her pant leg tore her gaze away from the duo, red eyes falling onto the male Zorua. He glanced upward, her stare following his and falling on a Crobat. Though she couldn't precisely determine where it was looking, she had a feeling it was keeping an eye on her—or, more specifically, one of the Warlords. It appeared to have no intention of attacking, likely because it had no reason to as of yet. Quietly, she turned her gaze back on the two, deciding the bat wasn't a threat at this time. She trusted Mim and Jormungand to continue keeping lookout, making sure no unwanted intruders (aside from themselves, of course) made their presence known.

Unfortunately, the two were so focused on their current tasks they hadn't noticed the sneaky Zorua wrapped between Nagi's arm and body plot her escape. Without warning, she nipped the woman, prompted her to quickly clench her teeth to prevent any sound from escaping. Her arm pulled away, granting the vulpine enough space to leap down onto the ground and trot over to the pair, disguising herself as the blond sitting atop his throne. Mim had noticed too late, blue eyes casting an unnoticed glare on his sister. Unfortunately, he couldn't call out to her without alerting the Warlords; all he and the other two could do were watch to see what she'd do.

As the unkempt Warlord, Mii flailed her illusory arms about, hoping to catch their gazes. She wanted to have fun with the two, so she needed their absolute attention! If they did notice her, she'd pull down on her eyelid with one finger and stick out her tongue, attempting to emulate Lucian's demeanor. First impressions told her he was a rather vulgar man, so wouldn't mocking others be something he'd do?

Lucian DeVoe & Dominique Labelle

Summer gave gold for this page
PM
^
33 years
Confusing
Male
Him/He
GBG Warlord
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Dec 28 2017, 12:33 AM
He hadn’t noticed the dislike of the nickname he used and even if he had, he probably wouldn’t have cared. He very rarely ever cared about what others thought of him. After all, most of them had a reason to either dislike him or claim nasty things about him. What he did concern himself with was the answer Domi gave him over fixing the wrinkle in his dick. The only look he could give them while he listened was a look of utter confusion. By the end he simply snorted, let out a small chuckle and shook his head. “I ain’t got a fucking clue what tucking means but that mother fucking shit sounds painful. Dude, I don’t even wanna think of that fucking shit. Hell no. I’m all man and fucking proud of it.” He gave another snort before briefly looking away, his eyes falling on something in the distance before returning to Domi. The fact that he looked away meant he trusted them completely. Something only a few of his pups and other warlords received.

When Domi agreed to keep him warm, a huge, sly grin spread across his face revealing his pearly white teeth. He had been half been expecting them to say no. After all, Lucian was far from innocent in their previous encounters. Had Domi not been a warlord, he’d have been a lot less respectful. Luckily for Domi, however, he would never harm another warlord. Why? Because his father had taught him to be that way. He had always said; the gang comes above all else.

“Yo, yo it’s cool,” He raised his hands up in a defensive pose, “ I ain’t going to lay a fucking hand on any of those juicy spots of yours… Unless you change your mind.” He lowered his hand's afterward, still giving Domi enough room to sit as his bright blue eyes looked up at Domi. That sly grin was still spread across his lips and even his eyes mirrored it. He was just about to pat his lap when something, or rather, someone else had caught his eye. Now, most people would have been confused seeing a double of themselves. Lucian, on the other hand, was not in the slightest. He knew exactly what it was. A Pokemon. Mind you, he believed it to be his own Zorpark at first. Unfortunately for Mii, he was close enough to Zoo that the moment Mii began to act, he knew it wasn’t her. She’d have mirrored his sadistic grin and always had a darker look about her.

“Look what we fucking have here,” he snickered, sitting up in his chair to get a better look, “A little copy fox. Ain’t got a clue where the fuck you came from but if you’ve got a fucking cowardly trainer hiding in the mother fucking shadows, they best fucking show themselves before I find ‘em and bash their fucking skull in. Got that?” He voice had risen with each word until he was nearly yelling.

where you've always been

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound RPG-Directory Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy Yuri Roleplay Legend of Zelda RP ▪ An Original Tale g l o w i n g • a supernatural rp A SPY RP ENERGY RP The Duality of Man CATCH-22 Beyond the Night THE STELLARA REGION Magic and Chaos 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.