welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals; or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
11/17/17
As many of you may have noticed, a lot of updates have occurred in the past couple days. Those updates include:

With the release of USUM, Dusk Lycanroc is now available for starting and catch.

A new contest: Here
Members are able to compete in creating their own Regnum Pokemon (much like the Alolan Pokemon). Six lucky people will have those Pokemon made officially on the site. Check out the link for more details.

Completion of the Unown Event: Here
Members are welcome to continue posting in the event threads and everyone has received a prize for participating. Check out the post for more details.

A new event: Here
The GBG’s are up to no good and everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. Signups will be running for one week and you will be able to sign up even after the event has started. All of the GBG members have received a password for the locked board. Please do not share this with any other members unless they have a GBG Character.
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

Back To The Slammer
26 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 9 2017, 12:45 AM
LUCIAN: It was late, the bars seemed uninteresting and the random people who crossed Lucian's path got a snide remark, crude compliment or a shove. It was quite fun actually.

JASPER: Jasper was walking down the late night street, his eyes were glued to the small notebook that he was carefully reading. It contained details and notes that he took on his recent case. A case that he's been working on as of recent to the earthquake. It was rather puzzling but interesting at the same time.

LUCIAN: "You've got something on your nose," Lucian called out the moment he spotted Jasper, stepping closer to him.

JASPER: "Excuse me?" The sudden voice interrupted his reading as he went to pause in his stride and look beside him, seeing a blonde man approaching him.

ASTER: *notices the two men while on a late night stroll; not wanting to deal with a certain one, she continues to walk along, an icy blue Espeon following closely behind*

LUCIAN: "Yeah. It's a book." just as Lucian explained, he slapped the bottom of the book, trying to cause it to hit Jasper in the face. He let out a long laugh before looking over and noticing Aster. "Yo, Sassy! You walk'in all on your own? Surprising."

JASPER: His eyes quickly widen as he watched Lucian slapping the notebook that he held in his hand "Hey!" He shouted, letting out a small gasp as the motion of the book hit him in the face.

ASTER: *pauses, releasing a groan as she casts her gaze backward* Not alone. *points a hand back toward the Espeon, who stops and looks at both with azure eyes* No reason to be surprised, regardless.

LUCIAN: Yes, he was very, very pleased his book trick worked. Cheered him up greatly. "I didn't say walking with someone. You get others to fucking fight for you. Figured you'd find someone to carry yeah too by now."

JASPER: Jasper pulled the book from his face with a growl, rubbing his nose before he adjusted his glasses. "What the hell was that for?!" He glanced over towards Lucian, narrowing his eyes. "You gotta problem or something?"

ASTER: He always has a problem with someone, unless they agree with him. *doesn't look over at the other as she speaks, gaze still on the annoying blond* The only reason I don't take you on myself is that you're not worth my time.

LUCIAN: "No, it was just funny as hell! You fell for the oldest trick in the book. Get it? Book?" He laughed harder, pretending to wipe a tear from his eye as looked over at Aster. "Suuure, keep telling yourself that my little sassy bitch. No one needs to know you almost pissed your pants."

JASPER: His eyes hardened at the man, not really liking this guy's attitude as it reminded him of the bullies from the orphanage. "Oh yeah, definitely." He lashed a bit of sarcasm towards the blonde as he put his notebook into his coat pocket. He quickly took notice of how Lucian was treating the woman who was passing through, his language not settling well with his comfortability. "Hey! There's no need for that type of language. Leave the woman be."

ASTER: *sighs* Good to see your way of taunting is still that of a three-year-old's.

LUCIAN: "Oh! Well threes not a fucking bad-" he was cut off when he heard Jasper call him out for swearing, another laugh bursting out of him. "The fuck? What fucking language? You upset I've used the word fuck? It's a natural thing cunts and bastards do you know. They fuck. Even the birds and bees fucking fuck. They even have little cocks." He'd keep going if they let him.

JASPER: He raised a very unpleased brow at Lucian, listening to his childish outburst. The scientists let out a sigh, shaking his head just slightly. "I'm not upset about you using the word, fuck. I was referring to you using such vulgar language towards this woman." He glances a look at Aster and her Espeon that had such a beautiful coat. "I'm sure she doesn't appreciate it. So how about you just leave her alone." He said with a rather stern yet calm tone as he looked back towards the blonde man.

ASTER: *snorts* You should listen to the man; you drop the vulgarity, perhaps you'll manage to trick women into going with you.

LUCIAN: He snorted, "I don't need help getting with a woman," he turned his attention back to Jasper, "What if I don't leave her alone, huh? What are you going to do about it?”

JASPER: "I have my ways.." His dark eyes hardening more towards the blonde, his mind on full alert.

ASTER: My sources tell me otherwise. *says nothing on the second remark, more amused by the blond and raven-haired man's banter*

LUCIAN: "Your sources?" He raised a brow at Aster, "What, you got fucking spies on me now too? Alright, you got me. The last bitch I was with was a dude." He laughed before raising a brow at Jasper. "Oh yeah, four eyes? Like fucking what? Going to fucking bore me to death with big words?"

JASPER: He kept his focus directly on Lucian, not going to underestimate what the man could do. "You really want to know?" He asked as he tilted his head. "Also, four eyes? Seriously? I can't tell you how many times I've heard that insult."

ASTER: *ignores Lucian's question—what other way would she answer than with "Classified", after all?* For a man of your caliber, you're certainly lacking in insults. Perhaps you should take lessons from some of your cohorts.

LUCIAN: Lucian shrugged, "I ran outta ideas, but yes, I want to know. Common, smart ass, tell me."

JASPER: "Well, come closer." He gestures his hand towards him. "I do hate shouting across to someone. It's rather rude."

ASTER: *watches the two carefully...while slipping a hand into her hoodie's pocket, seeking her camera*

LUCIAN: He rose a brow, staring at Jasper for a moment to try and figure out what he was up to. He was scrawny, so he didn't feel the man would have enough power to back up punching him if he did draw closer. "I promise you, smart ass, if you stab me, I'll stab you back, and mine will hurt you lots more."

JASPER: "Do I seriously look like the type of guy to fight or even draw out a knife for that matter?" He raised a brow at Lucian, his tone sounding very legitimate. He went ahead and pulled his hands out of his coat pockets, showing his empty palms. "I'm sure your knife is more painful than my scrawny arms." Even though he didn't see any signs of the blonde carrying a knife, he could already tell from the man's personality and profile that he indeed had one. That was a fact.

ASTER: *again, she says nothing, continuing to watch. however, she can't help but quirk an eyebrow at the black-haired man's comment, wondering why in the name of Arceus he'd argue with Lucian if he couldn't fight yet clearly knew the man and what he was capable of.*

LUCIAN: "Blah, blah, blah," Lucian mocked as he paused in front of Jasper, only inches away, "You really are boring to listen to, you know that? Going to put me to fucking sleep."

JASPER: Jasper focused his attention at Lucian until they were more than an inch away from each other. He then slyly glanced around his surroundings, making sure there weren't many witnesses. As he was reassured that the coast was clear besides the woman that Lucian was harassing. His eyes trail back at the blonde, lowering his hands down to his sides. "To sleep, huh?" He asked as a strange ball slid down Jasper's sleeve and into his hand. "Interesting that you mentioned that." Then suddenly Jasper threw the ball to the ground, causing the ball to break open and release a thick cloud of smoke.

ASTER: *for a moment, her eyes widen as the cloud of smoke appears. quickly, she raises her hoodie up, shielding her nose from it in case it was filled with some kind of ailing gas.*

LUCIAN: A very obvious confused look crossed Lucian's features as Jasper spoke. "What the fuck you going on ab-" and he was cut off by the sudden burst of smoke that surrounded him. He lifted an arm to cover his face, but it was much too late and not nearly enough to keep him from breathing it in. Next thing he knew he was feeling very wobbly, his eyes and body growing heavy. "What the... fuck did..." and he was down, collapsing to the ground face first.

JASPER: Before the sudden burst of smoke occurred, he quickly shielded his mouth and nose with his arm. He leaped himself out of the thick cloud before he stood there staring at the fumes as they slowly began to fade away into thin air. He silently watched, waiting to see if his plan worked. An lord and behold, as the smoke diminished the unconscious body of Lucian was revealed. The scientist slowly pulled his arm away from his face when he knew it was safe to do so before he made his way over towards the fallen man. As he approached Lucian, he lightly shoved him with his foot, checking to see if he was really out. "Now sleep." He commented with a small smirk. He then turned his attention over towards Aster, walking on over to her as he saw her protecting her sources of breathing. Pretty smart. "You alright?"

ASTER: *glances at the now unconscious body, then over at the other man, nodding at his inquiry.* Yeah. *her speech is muffled, but still comprehensible* Mor, Psychic. *the Espeon becomes cloaked in a blue aura, the body the same as he attempts to raise the man gently off the ground* Time to bring him to the authorities.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound RPG-Directory Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy Yuri Roleplay Legend of Zelda RP ▪ An Original Tale g l o w i n g • a supernatural rp A SPY RP ENERGY RP 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.