orgotten
  • owner
    admin
    admin
    mod
    mod
    mod
    mod
  • Ever wanted to make your own Mega Pokemon? Well, now you can! If you win first place, your Mega Pokemon will be accepted as a real evolution on the site for everyone to use! How awesome is that? Be sure to read the rules very carefully before entering. The contest'll end when we have a nice sum of entries, so no need to rush!
    Wanna help the site grow while earning some awesome prizes for supporting us? Enter our advertising contest! You can earn points to collect prizes and help us find some new, awesome friends to role-play with! If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask any of the staff members. We are always willing to help!
  • Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Chaos, was made by West. The carousel table base coding is by Ring Wang. The application template is by Yuno of Caution to the Wind. All artwork was found on Zerochan; any photography was found on Flickr under a Creative Commons license. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.
tag box
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.
news alert!
09/01/17
In the upcoming month the staff and I will be will working on an overhaul of the entire site. That means new applications, a clean up the boards, changes in the systems, plot and more. Essentially you can consider it as a soft remake of the site. We are hoping this will open up opportunities for new members to join in, older members to get a fresh start and new ideas flowing. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or any of their other staff members.

Add Reply
New Poll

Site Repairs, Notice something needs fixing? Post here
years
money
Admin

Posted on: Apr 29 2016, 09:44 PM

Site Repairs
Site Repairs

As hard as I may try, I am sadly not perfect *Takes the walk of shame*. Therefore the site may have some mistakes that I missed during its creation. If you happen to find any mistakes, broken links, broken code or broken images please post them here so I can fix them right away.

Thank you so much for your help!
PM
^
years
money
The Granbull Gang

Posted on: May 4 2016, 08:47 AM

Gonna go ahead and post all the English errors I've noticed in info threads (I also put them in Word just to double check). Some things are just nitpicky stuff.

Spoiler Alert
EVERYTHING POKEMON
  • "If there is an over abundance of certain Pokemon, they will be placed on the Banned List." && "if the Admin find there is an over abundance of one certain Pokemon" -> overabundance
  • "Pokemon a bit more rare than others." -> rarer
  • "Weather or not you catch" && "catching thread and weather or not" -> whether
  • "allows you to also catch Pokmon in that thread" -> Pokemon
  • "All Pokemon are aloud to have small unique" -> allowed
SITE RULES
  • "character should have there own account" -> their
GROUPS OF REGNUM
  • "actually known about the the Yamask Saints" -> repeated word
  • "rather die then give up any information" -> than (since it's a comparison rather than a sequence -> see what I did there? ;D)
BANNED POKEMON
  • "All Pokemon on this list are temporarily banned due to an over abundance of them." -> overabundance
Board descriptions:

MEDICAL WING
  • "different kind of medial treatment" -> medical
REGNUM DOCKS
  • "The river gained it's name due" -> its
SHIMMERING MINES
  • "with many of the worlds most precious" -> world's

--------------------

I'm not myself

anymore

PM
^
years
money
Admin

Posted on: May 4 2016, 11:02 AM

Thank you so much for that post! Everything on the list has been fixed!
PM
^
years

Posted on: May 18 2016, 07:13 AM

Spoiler Alert
in the character application:
Face Claim and Where Its From -> it's

pokemon breeding
Pokemon fallow the same breeding system as the Pokemon games when it comes to who they will bread with. -> follow, breed

BREAD AAAALL THE POKEMAN!

and several pokemon lists are unpinned in the warp portal <3
^
years
money
Admin

Posted on: May 19 2016, 04:49 PM

*Randomly starts breading all her Pokemon* xD

Thank you for finding those! Everything has been fixed!
PM
^
years

Posted on: May 26 2016, 07:19 PM

Spoiler Alert
maru pls <3

These are the only special abilities human's can have. No acceptations will be made. This is to keep things fair between members and to avoid having a character become over powered. This includes all human powers seen in the Pokemon games, movies, show and magna's.

humans, no apostrophe
exceptions
becoming
manga

ily maru <3
^
years
money
Admin

Posted on: May 26 2016, 08:01 PM

All are fixed! Apparently that paragraph was not meant to be xD
Thank you again!
PM
^
years

Posted on: Jun 1 2016, 04:09 AM

Spoiler Alert
Hi~ <3 this is me having not gotten my account up yet, but I wanted to turn these in before I lose this thread.

<table><td><tr><div class=simplepost> History and Plot of Regnum City
¶3, line 5. "He brought machines to to help him tare" <- tear.
¶4, line 1 "Angered by mans greed" <- man's greed
</td></tr></table></div>
^
years
money
Admin

Posted on: Jun 4 2016, 10:54 AM

Ops, forgot to say I fixed this! Thank you Lars!!
PM
^
years

Posted on: Jun 7 2016, 01:11 AM

Spoiler Alert
Ay, I'd like to point out in the who's who, you swapped Melchior with with Phillipa. Pretty sure Phillipa is played by Val and Melchior is played by Veno >3>
^
years

Posted on: Jun 10 2016, 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Jaswell Aitken @ Jun 7 2016, 12:11 AM)
Spoiler Alert
Ay, I'd like to point out in the who's who, you swapped Melchior with with Phillipa. Pretty sure Phillipa is played by Val and Melchior is played by Veno >3>

All taken care of! Thanks for letting us know!
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings A Simple Pokemon RP All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls