attention all old members: please repost your bio in the new template to be re-accepted!
welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals, or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
10/15/17 Update Post. Halloween is coming up in the next couple weeks and to celebrate we are having a few events take place! In theme of the celebrations, there will be four mini games you can play to earn cool Halloween prizes starting Oct 24th. On top of that, a site wide event will be starting at the same time. Be prepared to learn some secrets about Regnum's past!

Lastly, It has been two weeks since the site overhaul and all old applications that were not recreated are now at risk of losing their claims. On the upside, Eevee's are no longer banned!
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

Not Alone, Closed | Crom
22 years
Heterosexual
Male
He/Him
GBG Senior
Nyx
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 18 2016, 04:53 PM

I Blame Myself. For Loosing You.

Dark and cold. The night sky was pitch black. Yet, a magnificent full moon glowed brightly with a white rim in the sky, reflecting itself onto the Stone River. Boats were tied and locked up on the docks. The river looked clear and untouched for once after a busy day by being sliced up by motors. All was quiet, not a person in sight. But, a pair of footprints could be heard, creaking along on the wooden walkway. Blake walked around the docks, taking his nightly stroll with his Umbreon at his side. The GBG Junior always took nightly strolls throughout the city, finding it to be very efficient to his work. Always working in the dark, being easy to sneak around within the cover of shadows.

His hands were in both snug in his pant pockets, looking down at the wooden walkway, occasionally lifting his head up to look around, making sure no one was following him. He continued to stroll down one of the docks that brought him to a dead end. Blake stopped his feet from walking as soon as he reached the edge of the walkway. He stood there, staring out into the Stone River, thinking deeply to himself. His Umbreon decided to sit down at Blake's feet, taking a break from walking. He stared deeply out into the lake as well. He looked around, was always on alert, making sure no one would attempt to attack Blake in any way. But, he looked up at Blake, wondering what he was thinking about.

Blake brought his gaze up at the moon with his piercing orange/green eyes. He was in deep thought as he was thinking about Michiyo, the woman he loved and cherished more than anyone on this earth. His right hand reached for his neck, slipping down under the top of his shirt and pulled out a black chained necklace that held a black/red diamond ring. "Michi...." He says softly as he stared deeply at the ring, gaining back memories of him and her, remembering how he was going to propose to her with this ring. But, he never got the chance to...Umbreon frowned instantly, his ears flopping down as he watched Blake reveal the necklace that hid under his shirt all this time.

Blake's eyes shook softly as he stared at the ring that was settled in the palm of his hand. But after a while, he had enough. There was just too much pain if he looked at it for a long time. The emotions were still fresh within his heart. He closed his eyes and his hand closed up, gripping the ring in his hand tightly, pressing his fist against his chest. His closed eyes narrowed softly as his head hung low. A sudden cool breeze flows past him and his Umbreon. Making his black jacket flow along with the wind. His spiked blonde hair breezing just a tad bit as well.

BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: May 12 2017, 08:25 PM
"Don't trust the smiling face."

Blake had not been the only one near the lonely docks that night, though they were not out for such innocent, sorrow filled reasons. Crom and his little helper, Sam the Buizel, had just finished tagging one of the nearby walls with painting. They had been working on it for quite some time now and tonight it was finally finished. They had just slipped out of the alleyway, about to turn down the path they knew wasn't a dead when Sam noticed the figure out on the docs.

"Buiz, bu buizel." The small pokemon spoke softly, grabbing hold of Crom's pant leg and tugging it lightly. It caused Crom to pause, a small 'Huh,' escaping his throat as he turned to look down at the tiny pokemon before looking up towards the docks. "Hey, that looks like Blake."

The blonde adjusted his backpack over his shoulder, turning on his heel as he slowly made his way to other man. He was quiet at first, not saying a word as he peered up at Blake through his hoodie and paused a few feet away. "Hey," he spoke up finally, "bad timing?"
PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Male
He/Him
GBG Senior
Nyx
poké-d
 Posted on: May 16 2017, 05:39 PM

Suddenly Umbreon's golden ears began to perk up with a soft glow as soon as he felt the presence of someone entering the surrounding area. "Umbre??" His red eyes looking behind him, as he began to notice and even recognize the two approaching figures. "Umbreon." He spoke softly as he turned his body around, facing them as he sat back down.

Blake on the other hand, ignored Umbreon's commotion. As he didn't think anything much of it. "Not now Umbreon..." He said plainly. Assuming his friend was only trying to make another attempt to make him feel better. Choosing to keep his eyes closed shut, until. "Huh?" His greenish hazel eyes instantly open, widening only slightly as he began to hear a familiar voice speak out from behind him. He began to look over his left shoulder as he turned his body around. An to his surprise, it was indeed who he believed it was. "Crom? What are you doing here?" He asked, as he was indeed curious to why the blonde was out this late. Yet, the smell of spray paint could of been a simple hint to his question.

As for his second question, his eyes trailed down to his left hand, feeling it still gripping the small ring inside. "......." A soft frown filled his features, before shaking his head as he began to wipe his eyes from a thin layer of tears. His eyes deciding to look down to the side. "maybe..." His voice containing a small fraction of pain within it. The grip of the ring loosening as his hand let's go, causing the red diamond ring to rest against Blake's chest. Stuffing his hands back into his pants pockets.

BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: May 18 2017, 01:15 PM

Tears. Crom was certain he had spotted tears on Blake’s cheeks. The question was, why? Blake always seemed so happy to him. What could possibly have his friend so bummed out? Part of Crom almost regretted bothering him. He knew when he was feeling down; he often liked to have time to himself to think. Oh well. It was too late now. It wasn’t like he could turn back time.

“Oh, um, I was just finishing off another one of my masterpieces,” he answered the first question, shaking his head slightly to clear his mind. His usual goofy grin spread over his lips as he spoke, pretending that he hadn’t noticed the tears. If his friend wanted to talk about, he would. “It’s just down that alley over there. You should take a look sometime. Not right now though. It’s still wet.” He gave a light-hearted chuckle as he nodded his head towards the alley he had come from. “Was about to head home when I spotted you.” He gave one last flash of that big smile of his before letting it fade a little, his head dropping slightly as his eyes drifted off to the side.

“So umm… I guess you probably came out here to be alone,” He mumbled the words a tad before looking back up at Blake not bothering to force that smile of his, “I can probably, you know, head on out. Sam and I have to go hide our paints still and stuff. You know… if you don’t want company. That’s a really pretty necklace by the way. Kind of, um, reminds me of a ring.” Really, he probably could have said all that without such a long explanation but when it came to Crom… well, he couldn’t help but spill out way more words than needed. Talking was his comfort zone, especially when feeling upset, nervous or just plain out of place. Currently, he was feeling the latter. Part of him wanted to stick around and make sure his friend was ok, but at the same time, he really didn’t want to intrude either.
PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Male
He/Him
GBG Senior
Nyx
poké-d
 Posted on: May 23 2017, 05:32 AM

"Oh," A soft laugh escaped from his breath as he learned why the blond was out so late. "that makes sense. You are pretty good and quite sneaky when it comes to your graffiti art. I'll for sure check it out once the paint dries up." As he saw the usual goofy grin that his little bro always wore. He couldn't help but grow his own warm smile. He began to feel some sort of comfort from the blond. It was like Crom's presence made him slightly forget the aching pain that he was currently feeling under his skin.

His smile soon faded as he heard the next question. "Yeah, I did...." He nods his head, bringing his right hand up to rub the back if his neck, looking off to the side at the quiet water. Sure his main goal was to be alone with his thoughts. But, as Crom joined his presence. He couldn't help but want to keep that feeling close to him.

"But, I wouldn't at all mind the company." His eyes glancing back over at Crom. "I would really appreciate it, actually. Because, to be honest. I think It's something that I really need." He said as the warm smile slowly came back for a bit, lowering his hand away from his neck. Maybe it was about time to get off what's been eating at him for sometime now. An who better to vent his emotions to than someone he's close too and trusts more than anybody, someone like Crom.

"Huh?" He quickly heard what Crom had immediately asked next, as the questions had kept adding on and on. Although, despite all the rapid questions. The older blond was used to the younger ones quick mumbles and jumbles. So Crom's long explanations didn't bother Blake one bit. "Oh, this?" He asked as his eyes glance down at his chest.

His hand went ahead and picked up the beautiful ruby ring, holding it within his fingertips. "Thanks..." A small saddened smile appeared across his features. "It used to belong to somebody....someone close and dear to me..." As he continued to stare at the diamond, it couldn't help but cause Blake's eyes to water up again.

BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: May 23 2017, 10:47 PM

Being told his artwork was pretty good made Crom gleam a bit but what made him positively glow was when Blake told him he could stick around. He really hadn’t had anything better to do. The arcade was closed and hanging out with Blake was infinitely better than heading home and risking his sister being awake to attempt to lecture him for being out so late. “Really?” he had pretty much spun back around the moment Blake said he could stay, completely unable to keep the smile off his lips. “I can definitely keep you company. Even got a bag full of my sister’s cookies if you want them. I’m not eating them and I’ve been told sweets are like the best cure for anyone’s blues.”

It was then that he realized he was talking a lot again and he forced himself to stop before he could say anything else. Instead, he did his best to actually let Blake have the spotlight for a moment listening quietly as he sort of explained how he got the ring. While he spoke, Sam decided to climb up Crom’s shoulder to listen as well. It caused Crom to lift a hand to him, scratching under the little critters ear.

“You mean you got it from the girl you were ditching me for,” Crom asked with a sly smirk spreading across his face. He had never called Blake out on it, nor had done any research on it, but he had figured that was why Blake had kept rescheduling plans and ditching normal hangout dates. The smirk on his face didn’t last long though. Not as he went to ask his next question. “Did you guys… end up having a bad a breakup?” What? Death really hadn’t come to his mind. After all, it wasn’t often that younger people had to worry about that.

PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Male
He/Him
GBG Senior
Nyx
poké-d
 Posted on: May 25 2017, 12:03 AM

He lifted his eyes away from the diamond once again as he looked over at Crom, hearing his question. But, he also couldn't help but notice the way the blond had just lit up with such energy. With the contagious smile that the Crom was giving off, Blake couldn't help but break into his very own grin. He watched how excited Crom got once he was told that he could stay. His fingers dropping the band as it rested back against his chest. It was like he almost ignored the small memory.

"Of course you dork!" A laugh suddenly breaking out from his breath as his smile had lifted up across his features. He and Umbreon approached the young man and his Buizel, closing the large gap between them. "You know I like being in your company." He sets his hand on top of Crom's head, ruffling his light blond hair. When he thought that was enough, he pulled his hand away. "We're brothers, remember?" His smile only grew. He was honestly glad Crom was here. Out of everyone that Blake held close, Crom was definitely the person that he had the strongest bond towards. It made him feel even more lucky that Crom shared this same feeling.

"Hm?" Once he heard that there was food. Blake's attention quickly heightened, as food was something that the blond couldn't imagine living without. "Cookies???" He asked curiously. Tilting his head as he learned that Crom's sister had made a batch of cookies. An with that offer, his smile returned. "You're damn right about that." He chuckled, agreeing that sweets were one of the good cures for being upset about anything. Sure booze could be an add to that.

As he watched Sam crawl up to sit on Crom's shoulder to listen. He kept his smile, seeing how close of a bond the young man and his Pokemon had. He then looked down at Umbreon who was sitting closely beside him, reminding it of them. With that, he reached his right hand down to pet Umbreon's head. In response, Umbreon smiled warmly, nuzzling his head against Blake's hand. That was until Blake's eyes widen slightly as soon as he heard to what Crom had asked. His gaze immediately looking over at the blond.

That was when he realized that the topic of the ring was brought back up. His eyes taking a short glance down at the ring and then back over at Crom. As he repeated the question in his head, a soft color appeared across his features. "W-Wait- You knew about me sneaking out with a girl?!" He asked as he was completely surprised. Although, he really shouldn't be. By the young pup's smirk, he obviously had figured something out sooner or later. Crom was right, anyway. Blake would sometimes have to call off hangouts or plans in general with him. All so that he could spend as much time with Michi as he could. Since he knew that sneaking for her wasn't always easy. Especially with her controlling father. "I'm sorry if you felt like I was ditching you. That wasn't my intention at all. I swear." He brought his hand to the back of his head, a soft frown appearing to the side as he looked at his brother. Honestly, he did always feel bad for cancelling time with Crom.

But, as the next question was asked, it caused his frown to quickly deepened as the memories began to flood back into his thoughts. "n-no.....I wish it was as simple as that..." His voice growing really soft as he slowly shook his head. Bringing his glance back down at the ruby ring that rested against his chest. "she um..." He took a shaken up breath as he rested his right hand over the ruby diamond. He could feel the tears beginning to form within his eyes as he knew that this was going to be the first time that he has ever opened himself up to someone about what happened. To finally release all the pain and agony that he has kept hidden under lock and key. "s-she passed away...." His eyes growing the courage to look back over at Crom. "she was murdered..."

BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Jun 8 2017, 01:27 PM

Crom’s smile only grew even as Blake ruffled his hair causing him to snort in laughter as he tried to swat away the older man’s hand. “Yeah, yeah I remember,” He answered still laughing a little, “and I’d gladly trade you up for my sister.” It was a joke as he did love his older sister. She was just, well, a completely different person than he was. At least, from what he knew. Most of the time he found himself angry or upset with her over something or another. In all honesty, he believed she cared about her pastry shop more than she cared about her family. Not to mention she was always out doing anything other than taking care of the younger siblings. Whatever, he was used to it now.

Yet another laugh escaped Crom’s throat when Blake perked up at the mention of cookies. If his sister’s cooking was good for one thing, it was for feeding Blake’s belly. Actually, Crom couldn’t think of the last time he had actually eaten them himself. At least they weren’t going to waste! With another light chuckle he pulled his bag off his shoulder and worked away at unzipping it. “They are some sort of a chocolate with cream filling. I’m not totally sure though” He announced, pulling them out of his bag and holding them up for Blake to take. “Just don’t let me forget the container.” He chuckled.

Now, when Blake was both surprised and apologetic about Crom knowing he had been ditching them for a girl, all Crom could do was laugh. He honestly hadn’t minded him ditching him because, well, he would have done the same thing. “Bro, don’t apologize,” He laughed, shaking his head, “I’d have ditched me too. She must have been some pretty though cuz I’m super fun to hang with.” The laughter filling Crom had quickly died away the moment Blake began to explain what happened to the girl. Just hearing the tone of Blake’s voice made his heart weep for his friend. He couldn’t imagine how much pain and sorrow his friend must be feeling right now. Sure, he had lost his parents at a young age but that had been a very long time ago. He couldn’t remember the pain of actually losing them so brutally. Besides, Crom had hardly had many girlfriends let alone fallen in love.

“I… I’m sorry, Blake,” He nearly whispered the apology, his head sinking some, “I had no idea… Do you… do you wanna talk about it? I can be a good listener.” Sam nodded in agreement with Crom, patting his trainer’s cheek as if to make him feel better too.

PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Male
He/Him
GBG Senior
Nyx
poké-d
 Posted on: Jul 15 2017, 06:30 PM

Blake’s smile grew as he heard Crom laugh. Seeing his best friend light up made him just as happy, maybe more. His eyes then widen slightly as he watched Crom pull out a container that was packed to the brim with cookies that his sister apparently made. As he gazed upon the sweets, he took his attention back at Crom, listening to his request. A reassuring smile appeared as a soft laugh voiced out in response. “Of course. No problem, man.” He goes ahead and takes the container that was handed to him, looking down at it before he looked back at Crom. “Thanks, Crom. I appreciate it.” His smile lighting up more as he felt so glad that he had people who he's proud to call his family

The junior went ahead and listened in on what more Crom had to say. He began to feel some relief and reassurance that there was nothing to apologize for. Of course, Bake still felt bad for ditching his best friend all those times without any explanation. But, hearing that Crom understood his reasons and that he would of done the same. It gave Blake a good weight off his chest. His warm smile returning before a burst of laughter came between them. "You're damn right about that! You're the most fun person to kick back and just cause trouble with." He smirked, crossing his arms. But, as Crom made a comment towards the his now deceased fiance, he didn't frown. Instead, a rather sad smile formed across his lips as the memories between them played in his mind. “She really was...she was one of the most beautiful women that I've ever met...just stunning..." Once he finished his thought, his frown came right back to overtake his features. Umbreon looked up at Blake, his ears staying down as he let out a whimper. He knew what Blake was feeling, remembering that tragic night.

“Don’t be..." He looked at Crom, shaking his head. "It’s not like you're the one that pulled the trigger…” He looked back down at the wooden planks beneath his feet, rubbing the back of his neck. Crom’s question of whether or not he wanted to open up about what happened that night, it made him think. It's been a question that Blake's been asking himself for quite a while now. “I...I actually would…." He used his arm to wipe away tears that he felt were forming. I’ve been keeping it a secret for such a long time now..." His eyes lifting their gaze directly back at Crom. "I...I think it’s time that I allowed myself to open up about it…I need to get it out...or else I might do something stupid…” He sighed. “No one else knows about this….so you would be the first…”

BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 1 2017, 02:46 PM

“There just cookies,” He smirked teasingly at Blake, “You know I won’t eat them. You’re doing me the favor.” He let out another laugh, shaking his head slightly. Sure, he made it sound like a joke, but Blake really was doing him a favor by eating them for him. If he returned without cookies, it made his sister happy. Alright, so it also caused her to make more, but whatever, at least she was paying attention to him little.

“Of course I’m right,” he snorted, his grin absolutely beaming at Blake’s complements, “when will you learn I’m almost always right? Except when it comes to girls. Somehow they are always right. I just don’t understand how they do that, but it happens.” His smile faded again as Blake began to talk about this girl he had been seeing. So she was shot? He honestly didn’t know what to say or do to make him feel better, so he simply listened. He had once heard listening to someone sometimes was all they needed. So, here was hoping that was true.

“Don’t sweat it,” Crom answered as Blake informed him that he hadn’t told anyone else about this, “You know I won’t let it leek. You are one of my best friends, after all.” He did have a couple other friends he held rather closely, but Blake was defiantly up there with them all. He did need to go check up on the others soon though. He had been hanging around the gang so much he had been leaving them out. It wasn’t a very good best friend thing to do. However, right now, Blake needed him more and so he was going to be there for him. The others could wait a little longer. They’d understand.

PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Male
He/Him
GBG Senior
Nyx
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 7 2017, 06:29 PM

"Thanks, Crom." A warm smile forming across his lips as Crom indeed found ways to always make Blake smile, no matter how much pain he was indeed feeling at the moment. "I know I could always put my trust in you." He raised his hand to the top the Crom's head as he began to ruffle his blonde hair once again. "You're one of my best friends too. One of the best!" He said happily as he pat the blonde's head twice before pulling his hand away. Feeling completely lucky that Crom was a part of his life. Placing him into his family of friends that he holds closely and dearly.

He let out a deep breath as he knew this was going to be a very long story. He was truly grateful though, as Crom was willing to listen and give comfort if needed. "Well, where do I start?" He asked himself as he waked on over to a nearby wooden bench along the dock, taking a seat. Setting the container full of cookies beside him near the edge. He leaned back against the bench, crossing his arms as he looked up at the sky. "Everything started about four years ago, when I met this beautiful woman." The smile on his face lighting up a little more as he began to remember Michi. "I was walking home one night after getting myself a bite to eat. Until, I started to hear the most broken cry that I've ever heard...." His smile slowly disappearing as a frown began to take over his features. "It was coming from an alleyway nearby where I was standing. I didn't hesitate to go check it out. I didn't know if maybe it was someone that was hurt or in need of help. Little did I know, that it was someone that was in desperate need of help. As the crying lead me to this woman who looked completely broken and holding a shard of broken glass in her hand..." His eyes hung down low.

"I immediately knew what was going on. As the woman was about to end her life..." His frown grew deeper as his hands began to tighten their grip of his arms. "I wasn't at all sure why she was making this choice or what her story was. But, I wouldn't stand for it. I couldn't allow her to do this to herself. I needed to save her from making the worst mistake of her life. So, I immediately rushed over to her and slapped the shard of glass out of her hand." He raised his eyes back up to look in front of him. "She was angry at first, upset that I stopped her from doing something that she would definitely regret. Asking me why? and telling me that I should mind my own business. But, no matter how mad she got towards me. I told her that she should never attempt that ever again. That the world isn't as bad as it seems. That there are so many exciting and breathtaking things in life that are to be experienced. That, despite all the bad things in life, there are plenty of good ones that are worth living for that take away all that negative pain." His smile slowly starting to grow back just a little bit. "An soon enough, despite her stubbornness and denial, she thanked me and took what I said to heart. We then went ahead and introduced each other, and her name was Michiyo Nakamura. An that's how we met."

BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.