attention all old members: please repost your bio in the new template to be re-accepted!
welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals, or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
10/15/17 Update Post. Halloween is coming up in the next couple weeks and to celebrate we are having a few events take place! In theme of the celebrations, there will be four mini games you can play to earn cool Halloween prizes starting Oct 24th. On top of that, a site wide event will be starting at the same time. Be prepared to learn some secrets about Regnum's past!

Lastly, It has been two weeks since the site overhaul and all old applications that were not recreated are now at risk of losing their claims. On the upside, Eevee's are no longer banned!
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

Taking "graveshift" Literally, [Catch Thraed!] | [Closed] | [E]
24 years
Bisexual
Male
He/Him
Contractor / Outsider
Commoner
Veno
poké-d
 Posted on: Sep 4 2016, 08:04 PM
You can't beat me
♪ I'm a Rock Star ♪
I'm rhymin' on the top of a cop car
I'm a rebel and my .44 pops far
IT'S ALMOST OVER NOW IT'S ALMOST OVER NOW
He stepped out of the portal with a smug look on his face and ignoring the eerie gust of wind that blew behind him. Hearing this place immediately made him want to go check it out. A haunted mansion? The only ghosts out there were Pokemon. While some entries claimed certain ghost types to be human once, they were still just pokemon in the end. He was unphased.

The young adult walked forward up the steps towards the entrance of the mansion, looking to check out the inside of it. He allowed his Aeigislash free, giving her some freedom in a place best suited for a pokemon like her. The sword floated in place, before following her master towards the ominous looking house.

At the door, Azazel would open it and peer into it cautiously. It still was best to be careful, even while searching for Pokemon. He'd turn on the flashlight of his phone and use it to light up the room. It certainly matched the "haunted house" trope, and it made the young man chuckle and grin wider. "Okay Laima, let's go. Maybe you'll have some brethren if you're really lucky~" He skipped further in, and the ghost rolled her eyes and followed suit. If she could speak human language, she would have called out for her master to be careful.

"But our main priority is, is to see if we can bring back any souvenirs. Don't be afraid to get a little grabby, exploring old creepy places is great for finding old dusty relics that sell at a large price." He gave a cheeky smile towards the haunted sword as if telling them it was okay, and he poked the phone to try and get Siri's attention. She sent a visible message to say "Whatever it is, No." before the screen exited. The light on his phone flickered for a second, obviously a trick from the Porygon, and Azazel turned the light back on.

"Look, I need that, Siri. But fine, be rude." He huffed, before ignoring the Pokemon and going back to his business.

@Staff
#348 WORDS
NOTES
Hey look what the mansion dragged in - a street rat!
CREDIT TO ARIA
PM
^
23 years
Heterosexual
Female
She/Her
Sass Master
Admin
Summer
poké-d
 Posted on: Sep 12 2016, 05:14 PM
haunted mansion
As soon as Aza walked into the Haunted Mansion, a few things happened. First, a Watchdog sat up that was near the door. He noticed that the human was using a phone as a flashlight and realized that that just wouldn't do! Instead, he started glowing as he walked in front of the human. He then told him that the phone wouldn't be good enough and that he would show him around if Aza wanted the help.

A few moments later and a cawing sound could be heard followed by a chiming sound. The cawing only got louder as did the chiming. What could be going on? Well, if one were to look in one of the nearby rooms then they'd see a Murkrow that had cornered a Chingling. And if they didn't....then in a few minutes that Chingling would become a personal toy for the bird.moment!

PM
^
24 years
Bisexual
Male
He/Him
Contractor / Outsider
Commoner
Veno
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 15 2016, 11:18 AM
You can't beat me
♪ I'm a Rock Star ♪
A nearby Watchhog suddenly lit up their markings, making a light luminesence around them and another light source. They approached him, and he blinked before raising an eyebrow. Whatever they were trying to tell him about, they didn't seem to be very happy about it by the way they were addressing him. If there was one thing Azazel could not do despite living along side them for a majority of his life, was he could not understand pokespeak, and while that was infuriating occasionally - nobody else could really do that either. So its not really something he kept on about. Eventually, he decided to turn his phone light off, as the Watchhog had reacted to it and didn't seem to have anything malicious about it. He hoped that it was what the Watchhog wanted from him, and from the reaction he got off Siri and Laima that seemed to be the case, as a beeping sound of a Porygon emerged from his phone and his Aeigislash stopped staring at him like he was a moron. She spoke approached closer, and spoke up as if trying to tell something for him.

"Sorry about that, thank you for the alternative light source Watchhog. We did not mean to cause issues." (Pokespeak) She folded one of her arms to latch onto Azazel's hand, before giving it a slight tug. He looked at her, before nodding. She seemed as though she'd try her best to be a mediator between the Watchhog and himself, and it made him grateful that he had her out of her ball. A small smile came to his face. "I'd be happy if you could show us around the place, or if there's anything you'd like to show us." Almost immediately after he said that, a crowing sound emitted throughout the house and he flinched. His Aeigislash looked off in the direction of the noise, narrowing her eye. A chime came after the crow, and it seemed to be getting louder, and appeared to be a consistent grow.

"...Actually, could you bring us to where that noise is coming from? That bell sounds awfully panicked and I'm worried about it." His Aeigslash gave another noise, agreeing with her trainer before trying to tug him towards where she heard the sound, giving an aura of panic. Though, for her she more wanted to fight something, she was a warrior after all. Her trainer's worry was something she had to take care of first, however. Azazel's feet stumbled a little from how eager Laima was trying to pull him towards the noise.

#430 WORDS
NOTES
Yes. Yes I do want that Murkrow and Chingling. :| Please let meee
CREDIT TO ARIA
PM
^
23 years
Heterosexual
Female
She/Her
Sass Master
Admin
Summer
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 18 2016, 05:10 AM
haunted mansion
The Watchog was suddenly very glad once the man turned off his phone. He was actually listening! Sometimes there were people who didn't listen and those people had a habit of getting lost or running into Pokémon that weren't too friendly! But thankfully the Pokémon that accompanied him seemed to understand where he was coming from. He gave a nod in thanks and was about to start the request when a chiming sounded out. He was actually surprised when the man wanted to go towards it. It was easy for the Watchog to decipher which room it was coming from so moments later he was waving them over with a paw and leading them to the room.

Upon arriving in the room, they would see that the Murkrow had in fact cornered the Chingling. But at the light given from the Watchog, it turned and cawed angrily at the intruders. This was his room and his toy! They need to get out of here! He quickly sent out a Shadow Ball at the group as a warning for them to leave this moment!

PM
^
24 years
Bisexual
Male
He/Him
Contractor / Outsider
Commoner
Veno
poké-d
 Posted on: Dec 23 2016, 03:10 PM
You can't beat me
♪ I'm a Rock Star ♪
Watchhog agreed to lead them towards the room, and Laima's attempts at dragging Azazel across the mansion lessened as a result. They followed behind the rodent Pokemon as best they could, despite the aura of concern filing the air. It wasn't long before they reached the room, only to see a bird that had cornered the chingling. They appeared to be making the noise, because it was obvious now that the ringing had been the little pokemon's cry for help from the bird bullying it.

He took a deep breath, and his eyes narrowed as the Murkrow turned to them and cawed angrily. Shadow ball was hurled towards the trio, and Azazel put up his hand. Immediately, Laima used King's Shield to absorb the shadow ball, letting out a cry that told the Murkrow to back down, that their opponent wasn't someone they wanted to pick with. After the warning, if the Pokemon did not comply, Laima would go into her "Attack Form" from Stance change.

"Use Shadow Sneak on the Murkrow." Azazel called out, and that was what Laima set out to do. He was going to use Head Smash, but figured that it being a strong super effective move might accidentally cause too much damage to the bird. He wanted to knock it out, so he could catch it and teach it some manners, not murder it.

#229 WORDS
NOTES
Aaaaah why does Aegislash do so much damage!!
CREDIT TO ARIA
PM
^
23 years
Heterosexual
Female
She/Her
Sass Master
Admin
Summer
poké-d
 Posted on: Jan 2 2017, 04:45 AM
haunted mansion
Seeing its opponent not flee but instead the attack, sent Murkrow into a rage. He puffed up, trying to make himself appear bigger, but turns out that that wouldn't even matter. For before he could do anything else, the Aegislash used Shadow Sneak. He had tried to move out of the way, but wasn't very successful. And...thanks to how powerful Laima was...well...there wasn't much of a fight. The Murkrow fell to the ground, fainted.

Murkrow has fainted, what will you do?

Meanwhile, the Watchog had actually started to run towards the Chingling. Once the Murkrow fainted, he tried to calm the still chiming Pokémon. Only it seemed that he was scaring it more. So he had to back up and look between the human the the Pokémon in worry. Perhaps the man could do something to calm down the baby?

PM
^
24 years
Bisexual
Male
He/Him
Contractor / Outsider
Commoner
Veno
poké-d
 Posted on: Mar 20 2017, 07:15 PM
You can't beat me
♪ I'm a Rock Star ♪
The Murkrow's attempt to be intimidating caused a small chuckle of laughter to come out of his sword, while she couldn't talk she could certainly emit a similar noise to laughter. However, the bird went down easily, fainting from her shadow sneak. Azazel moved over to the fainted bird, and put his fingers towards its neck to find a pulse. He sighed in relief, noticing that it was indeed alive and that Laima didn't go overboard like he thought she would.

The Watchhog moved to calm down Chingling, but that didn't seem to be the case. He placed a Pokeball against the head of the Murkrow, after all he figured it'd be best to keep the Murkrow and teach it how to be remotely civilized around other Pokemon. He immediately then headed to the Pokemon, putting a hand up for Laima to keep a distance in worry that she might startle the psychic type further. A sweet smile appeared across his face, before going through his pockets.

"Hey there little one," He spoke in a soft tone of voice, as if speaking to that of a scared kid. He pulled the item out of his pocket, before holding it out to for the Pokemon to see or smell; it was an Oran Berry. "You're a good little Chingling, aren't you? Its alright now, sweety. There's no more mean Murkrows here to hurt you, this berry will make it feel a lot better. You won't be hurt anymore." He hoped that the Pokemon would be able to take the berry, so he could calm it down.

#HA WORDS
NOTES
Heartstrings. That is all.
CREDIT TO ARIA
PM
^
23 years
Heterosexual
Female
She/Her
Sass Master
Admin
Summer
poké-d
 Posted on: May 15 2017, 08:39 PM
haunted mansion
The Murkrow has been caught! Please add him to your PC!

At first, the Chingling had been a bit scared of the tall man approaching and had cowered back a little. But his soft voice and the berry that he was holding out did indeed catch it's attention. It's chimes started to slow before stopping entirely as it cautiously walked forward to accept the berry. It was still a little cautious of him, but the berry did taste good, which made it not cower away anymore.

Meanwhile, the Watchog's ear's had swiveled with it's head to look out the door as the house seemed to come alive. It's inhabitants had been woken by the scared Chingling and they were ready to investigate...or play with the intruders.

PM
^
24 years
Bisexual
Male
He/Him
Contractor / Outsider
Commoner
Veno
poké-d
 Posted on: Jul 4 2017, 09:56 PM
You can't beat me
♪ I'm a Rock Star ♪
A warm smile was on his face as the Chingling took the berry. It was an adorable little critter, and he was happy that he had been able to save him. The Murkrow was going to need to be put under some rehabilitation due to the bullying behavior he had displayed, and hopefully he'd begin to get along with the rest of his family. There were real toys after all, not ball shaped Pokemon.

His eyes darted towards the Watchog, noticing the Pokemon's sudden alert stance. He took in a breath, but felt some determination to keep the Chingling safe. The racket that the Pokemon made must've drawn attention to the group. "Is it safe here? Should we move? I don't want Chingling getting hurt." He called out to Watchog, before offering a hand out to the small chime Pokemon. He didn't want to pull out any pokeballs or anything, because he wasn't about to go scaring the baby away or think that he didn't have his best interest at heart. He wasn't raised to be a trainer first, he was raised to be a friend, family.

"I'll keep you safe in my cloak little one, if you're okay with that. Some more big nasties might come here, and I don't want anyone to hurt you like that bad bird." His tone remained soft, and the smile never left his face. It would be up to the Chingling to choose whether it wanted to come with him or not.

#251 WORDS
NOTES
Welcome to Heartstrings 2: Electric Boogalo.
CREDIT TO ARIA
PM
^
23 years
Heterosexual
Female
She/Her
Sass Master
Admin
Summer
poké-d
 Posted on: Jul 5 2017, 05:21 PM
haunted mansion
For a short while, the Watchog wasn't exactly sure how to answer the male. If they stayed here, then perhaps they could make this room into some sort of defense to protect themselves from whoever would enter. But not all inhabitants could be kept out so easily. So instead of answering assuredly, he chattered nonsense. His eyes moving between the door and the man.

When the proposition was proposed, the Chingling had looked at the man in nervousness for a few seconds. He had given it that tasty berry and so far had been so very nice to it. Obviously he could still be trusted...right? It made a happier chiming noise before nodding it's body and walking towards him to hide away in the offered cloak.

But it seemed like the Watchog didn't have to make the decision. For once the Chingling was safely tucked away, two more joined the party. A Misdreavus and Duskull came floating into the room. The Misdreavus' let loose a lilting laugh, it echoing in the heads of those in the room, as the Duskull vanished from sight. The smile on her face showed that something was up. A short while later and the Duskull would appear in the shadows behind Azazel; his own shadow starting to sneak up on Laima.

PM
^
24 years
Bisexual
Male
He/Him
Contractor / Outsider
Commoner
Veno
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 29 2017, 09:29 PM
You can't beat me
♪ I'm a Rock Star ♪
He was happy that the Chingling accepted his offer, hiding in his cloak to protect them from the pokemon. It gave him a moment of relief, something that only lasted so long with the two ghost pokemon that floated into the room, and neither of them seemed to be friendly. A chill went down his spine at the laughter that filled the room. He took in another breath, getting into a defensive stance; as well as encouraging Laima to do the same when the Duskull vanished.

It wasn't long after that the Duskull would reappear, he barely noticed it. His senses weren't that well heightened to sense sneak attacks, however Laima was a ghost of battle. She took the super effective hit of Shadow Sneak, before whipping to look at the Duskull behind her, her singular eye glaring daggers at them. "Aegiiii..." released from her, not appreciating the dirty tactics this Pokemon were using. This prompted Azazel', however instead of looking behind him at the Duskull, he locked eyes onto the Misdreavus.

Not long after that, he released another Pokemon from his ball. "Laima, shadow sneak.." He spoke softly tot he sword Pokemon. She made a slashing motion with her sword, her own shadow sneaking up towards the Duskull. "Arbiter. Crunch." The next Mightyena let out a small growl, before running head first at the Misdreavus, teeth exposed with a dark shroud around them; the dark type attack aiming to bite into something it shouldn't normally be able to grab with its mouth.

#??? WORDS
NOTES
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
CREDIT TO ARIA
PM
^
23 years
Heterosexual
Female
She/Her
Sass Master
Admin
Summer
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 12 2017, 04:44 PM
haunted mansion
With the Chingling tucked safely away in the cloak, it was unaware of what was going on outside. In fact, it was actually trying to fall asleep, much like a baby would after they got too tired. It had been a traumatic experience and this man was nice and warm. The perfect place to doze off for now.

And with both of the newcomers looking to start a fight, even the watchog was a bit nervous. He ended up quickly going behind the taller man, wanting to stay out of the way of his Pokémon and wanting to make sure that he wasn't attacked by the ghosts either. Maybe if he stayed close by then they wouldn't even see him...

The Duskull had been a little too victorious that his attack had worked out so well. He had looked to the Misdreavus for applause on his attack, and as such, hadn't paid attention to the fact that the sword had attacked back. So when he was hit with the move, he backed up a bit, obvious pain overtaking his features. He gave something akin to a growl before he pulled his hands forward, forming a ball between them, and then shooting the Shadow Ball towards her.

With the Duskull attacking the sword, the Misdreavus had started paying attention to the others in the room. And it was really no surprise to her to see the large canine start running towards herself. But, instead of sitting there and letting it happen, she was ready for this. She'd been in the mansion for quite sometime now and knew exactly how to handle this type of thing. With a face screaming serenity, she started floating back at a pace equal to the dog rushing towards her. And at the last minute, she'd phase through the wall, hoping that the dog wouldn't be able to stop himself and would run head first into it.

Duskull Ability: ??? Moves: Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, ?, ?, ?, ?

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.