attention all old members: please repost your bio in the new template to be re-accepted!
welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals, or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
10/15/17 Update Post. @everyone Halloween is coming up in the next couple weeks and to celebrate we are having a few events take place! In theme of the celebrations, there will be four mini games you can play to earn cool Halloween prizes starting Oct 24th. On top of that, a site wide event will be starting at the same time. Be prepared to learn some secrets about Regnum's past!

Lastly, It has been two weeks since the site overhaul and all old applications that were not recreated are now at risk of losing their claims. On the upside, Eevee's are no longer banned!
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Closed
New Poll

Lessons, (Closed - Drake/Dart - RF)
30 years
Demisexual
Male
Him/He
Boss
Yamask Saints
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 2 2017, 09:31 PM

KAZ: Kaz was standing next to his favorite dinner as he pulled out a smoke, sticking between his lips. Without even asking, one of his body guards lit it for him. He took a couple puffs and exhaled, closing his eyes.

24 Jul 17, 08:16 PM
DRAKE: "Mind lighting me up too?" Drake approached up behind the bodyguard, reaching into his jacket as he pulled out a unlit cigarette from the box.

24 Jul 17, 08:17 PM
DART: "You stink!" Dart commented as she appeared beside Drake like a little monkey. "You both stink!" Seriously, what was going on with these people.

24 Jul 17, 08:20 PM
KAZ: The body guard nodded, bowing his head slightly to the underboss before standing up straight and lighting his cigarette as well. When all was said and done, Kaz nodded his head for the two guards to give them space. "Drake... what do-" sand he paused, his eyes narrowing at Dart. "Go away if we bother you."

24 Jul 17, 08:25 PM
DRAKE: Drake gave the bodyguard a nod, his expression rather serious. He watched as his cigarette was lit up, pulling it back towards his lips. "Thanks. Now leave us." He said casually as he walked over in Kaz's view. But before he could say anything, he looked beside him, noticing Dart. He sighed as he patted her head "What are you doing here?"

24 Jul 17, 08:29 PM
DART: Dart gave the Yamask Saints Boss a willfull look before turning back to Drake. "You wanna play?" she asked with a childish smile. What else would she be doing here. Then she turned back to Kaz, eying him carefully. "You'll die young, you know?" Smoking kills, everyone knew that!

24 Jul 17, 08:42 PM
KAZ: Kaz let out a small sigh, rolling his eyes at Dart before turning away from them both to let out a long sigh. "How do you put up with that?"

24 Jul 17, 08:46 PM
DRAKE: "Dart. What did I say about respect?" He asked as he looked down at her, raising a brow. He then gave her a small smirk as he continued to pat her head. "We can play later." Before taking a seat across from Kaz. "I just do. Also, she has a name, cousin."

24 Jul 17, 08:49 PM
DART: The girl gave Drake an amused grin and silently formed the words "oops" with her lips. Respect was probably not her strength but honesty definitely was. "But Levin and I wanna play now" she mumbled while picking up her Zorua and holding it in front of her face. Then again she turned to Kaz and pouted. "Yeah and I'm still here too, you know!"

24 Jul 17, 08:57 PM
KAZ: "As do I," Kaz replied too Drake his pale green eyes finally turning back to Dart, "I'm quite aware of prescience. That doesn't mean I care to acknowledge it. Much like how I care of this cigarette is bad for my health."

24 Jul 17, 09:01 PM
DRAKE: Drake took another sigh as he went ahead and breathed in more of the toxic chemicals. "I said later. He turned to look back at Dart, exhaling the fumes as s cloud of smoke hits Dart directly in the face.

24 Jul 17, 09:06 PM
DART: Disgusted at the smoke that hit her face, Dart coughed and turned away, her hands fanning the clouds furiously while Zorua jumped to the ground. "Eww!! You don't have to poison me! Do it to Kaz! He doesn't mind!"

24 Jul 17, 09:10 PM
KAZ: Kaz held back an amused snort, choosing to simply watch as Dart tried to wave away the smoke. When he was satisfied, he turned back to Drake. "Was there a reason you cane to disturbs my peace?"

24 Jul 17, 09:14 PM
DRAKE: The same amused expression formed onto Drake's face, a smirk sliding across his lips as he watched Dart's reaction. After the smoke cleared, he look his gaze back over to Kaz. "What? You aren't pleased to see me?" He put the cigarette back into his mouth.

24 Jul 17, 09:19 PM
DART: Dart pouted at the two men as they silently made fun of her. "Yeah, like he's ever pleased to see anyone" she whispered to Drake, just loud enough for Kaz to overhear. She could still turn this around somehow. "And I doubt he knows what peace actually is" she giggled and slid a tiny bit away from the boss. Just in case.

KAZ: Oddly enough, her comment about him not being happy to see anyone was exactly what he was going to say. "She actually took the words from my mouth. I'm never happy to see anyone." His eyes lowered from Drake to Dart, "don't push your luck."

24 Jul 17, 09:31 PM
DRAKE: A soft chuckle seeped from Drake's breath as he heard Dart's whispered comment, glancing a bit at her. "You gotta point~" He then tilted his head as he brought his gaze at Kaz. "She has a tendency of doing that." He pulled the cigarette from his lips and in between his fingers. "Anyways, what brings you out here? It's a surprise to not see you cooped up in your office."

24 Jul 17, 09:37 PM
DART: Dart's lips formed a content grin as she listened to Drake's voice. In her ears, his words sounded like a praise; and he was correct! She was right on point most of the time. "At least I got the first one right!" she replied to Kaz and could not quite hide her smirk.

24 Jul 17, 09:40 PM
KAZ: "Yes, good for you. I'd give you a treat but I'm all out of pet snacks." He turned his attention to Drake, "I bought a new building for the company. It had to be done."

24 Jul 17, 09:51 PM
DRAKE: "Indeed you have~" He reward his pet with a simple pat on the head,but there was a bit of a massage within the movement. But, hie eyes slightly widen then hardened in interest as he hears what his cousin has been up to. "You actually found a building still standing?. I do hope it's worth the cash offer." Drake couldn't disagree with Kaz's decision though. After the earthquake, their company building bit the dust.

24 Jul 17, 10:00 PM
DART: The girl opened his mouth for another sassy comment when she felt Drake's hand on her head yet again. She looked up to the redhead, smiling and swallowed her comment. There was a fine line when it came to people's patience and she did not want to give Kaz any more reason to drive her away.

24 Jul 17, 10:02 PM
KAZ: "Of course it wasn't a reasonable price... but I convinced them to lower it. I am a very good negotiator after all." It was sell at his price or live with water pokemon,

24 Jul 17, 10:14 PM
DRAKE: Another chuckle of satisfaction as he learned how Kaz had stole a expensive deal. "You indeed are a fine negotiator. Glad you were able to convince them." He had no doubt that Kaz could win someone over with money. He was the big bad boss, anyway. "Now we just need to retake this city back from those pesky mongrels." His eyes narrow as he glances up at the sky, his hand on Dart's head coming to a pause. "An get ourselves back on track. Retrieving our shipments and our outlets of control." The glare of the force field could be faintly seen.

24 Jul 17, 10:21 PM
DART: Dart perked her ears, quietly listening to the Saints two most high-ranking men discussing the current events. She loved to hear this kind of information first hand, it made her feel special. "Do I get to kill someone?" she urged while licking her lips with a mischvieous smile. It has been a while since her blade had tasted blood.

24 Jul 17, 10:28 PM
LUCIAN: "There is no taking back the shipments. We are going to be looking into different means of controlling the market. Just a fact of life we have to accept." He explained, shaking his head slightly as he paused to puff his cig. "As for the pups... we need new targets."

24 Jul 17, 10:29 PM
KAZ: (Ops)

24 Jul 17, 10:48 PM
DRAKE: He took his golden eyes directly back at Dart, smirking as he continued to pat her head. "Possibly~" He teased before he looked back Kaz, listening to his plan, agreeing with what they needed to move onto. "Unfortunately, your right." He went ahead and took a hit off his cigarette again before exhaling. "New targets, huh? Who are you referring too?" He asked curiously, raising a brow.

25 Jul 17, 10:41 PM
DART: Drake’s answer left her with a satisfied grin. “Bring it on!” she cheered, more to herself than for the other two to hear. But it was the talk about new targets that really peaked her interest. She turned to Kaz, eyes glimmering with anticipation like a child before christmas eve.

25 Jul 17, 11:09 PM
KAZ: "Settle yourself young one." he sighed, eyes falling on Dart for a moment before returning to Drake. "I have no targets in mind yet. Hence why we need to find them. The old plan wont work."

27 Jul 17, 12:27 PM
DRAKE: His smirk grew at Dart's passion for blood. Chuckling softly at Kaz's attempt to command his pet. "I'm afraid she won't listen to you Cousin. She only obeys to my command or Ms. Salvatici." He kept petting her head before he pulled away, setting his hand against the armrest of the chair. "Well, in that case. What type of targets are you trying to find?"

27 Jul 17, 02:11 PM
DART: She looked at Kaz defiantly as he told her to settle herself. Normally she would have just shut her mouth but with Drake backing her up, she felt encouraged to live up to his words. "Aren't you happy to have eager followers?" she countered with a sly smile. It was probably smarter to stay quiet but off-duty, Dart found it hard to hold back.

27 Jul 17, 11:47 PM
KAZ: Now see, that was the wrong thing to say to Kaz. If there was one thing he hated, it was having someone not obey him. "Dear cousin, let me get one thing straight." He didn't bother looking at Dart as he spoke, "I am the Don of the saints as such as I demand a certain amount of respect. That respect includes having those working for me obeying my every order. So you best rectify that problem or I will remove her from the picture completely. The only reason you both aren't dead this very moment is simply because you are family. Understood?"

28 Jul 17, 05:04 PM
DRAKE: Drake saw how serious Kaz had gotten after his latest comment. He kept his glowing golden eyes directly on his cousin as he listened to the man speak. It wasn't until the threat of removing Dart from the picture was stated that began to anger the underboss. On top of Kaz thinking that there is no respect from him. An you absolutely do not want to make the beast angry. "I think you forget what position I'm under. Cousin." He hand that held his cigarette started to tighten. "Let me get this straight. You don't threaten my pets." His eyes hardened. "Let me remind you that I am just as much as a boss as you are. There are those who like to listen to you. While I am no different, as there are certain people who refer to take orders from me." He raises his hand to take another hit of the fumes before blowing smoke towards Kaz. "I respect you, you damn well know that. Don't think otherwise. Understand?" His tone was stern as his expression was dark yet calm.

28 Jul 17, 05:43 PM
DART: It was an intimidating thing seeing the two highest ranking men of the Saints fight. Not because they were yelling at each other, but because they were not. For a while Darts mischivieous smile vanished. She knew better than to further provoke her bosses. She als knew that having Drake on her side was not always a license to speak your mind. Although she did feel safer with his protection. The girl stepped a little closer to Drake and at the same time a step further away from Kaz. And for once she stayed silent.

28 Jul 17, 06:08 PM
KAZ: Kaz's eyes narrowed as Drake spoke, but he never once interrupted him. He simply waited until Drake was finished, waving a couple fingers at the body guards. The moment Drake finished, Kaz lifted his arm, pointing a gun straight at Dart, his eyes never leaving Drake. "I suggest you reconsider."

28 Jul 17, 07:10 PM
DRAKE: He watched Kaz wave his fingers to signal the guards. His eyes glanced over at the two rather large men, keeping a watchful eye on them before he brought his attention back over towards Kaz. A he did, his eyes deepened their glare as he watched Kaz pull out a gun and aiming it directly at Dart. That was a big mistake, as it only angered Drake even more. "Reconsider what, exactly?"

28 Jul 17, 07:21 PM
DART: Dart's eyes widened in surprise as Kaz pulled out a gun and aimed it directly at her. It was one thing to put your life on the line for a mission, but another to be threatened by your very own people. And for what? A little siblings fight? Her heart was pounding hard in her chest yet she managed to put her typical sly smile onto her lips. Shoot, is what she would have said to any other person. But with Kaz there was to high a risk that he'd actually do it. So she just stood there silently, smiling, hiding her nervousness behind a mask. She trusted Drake.

28 Jul 17, 08:56 PM
KAZ: He simply cocked the gun, his eyes still focused on Drake. "Better figure it out quickly."

29 Jul 17, 05:21 PM
DRAKE: As the time was ticking, so was Drake's temper. He kept his stare directly at the pale green eyes in front of him. He was holding himself back from wanting to rip that gun right out of Kaz's hand. But, he was restraining himself from doing so. He instead motioned his left hand, pushing Dart behind the chair that he was sitting in, as he was using himself as a human shield. "Drop. The. Gun. Kaz." His tone was stern yet calm. "I get it."

29 Jul 17, 05:39 PM
DART: Kaz' hand movement made her wince inconspicuously. She did not expect him to actually shoot, but with a moody guy like Kaz you never knew. All the more relieved she was when Drake lift his arm to push er behind his chair. She could feel her muscles relax and the smiling came more naturally. There was no way that Kaz would shoot Drake.

30 Jul 17, 06:38 PM
KAZ: It took him a moment, but eventually let out a sigh, turning the gun slightly for one of the body guards to take. "Take him home," he commanded, without looking away from Drake. "Alone. Hree dosen't need his pet to remember his place in this world."

30 Jul 17, 08:01 PM
DRAKE: He knew Kaz didn't have the balls to pull the trigger on him, no matter how upset he was. His golden eyes glance over as he watches his cousin hand over the gun to one of his trusted bodyguards. He began to feel more tense as the air around them began to thicken. But, it wasn't until Kaz's sudden command that set Drake on edge. "Excuse me?" He growled as his eyes harden their glare upon the man in front of him. "I don't think so." He stood up from his seat, staring down at the pale green eyes. "Dart is coming with me!" He feared leaving Dart alone with Kaz. As he wasn't sure what the man was planning. Especially when he was clearly separating them.

30 Jul 17, 08:07 PM
DART: Dart eyes wandered from one man to the other. In some amusing way she felt like a toy being pulled back and forth by two fighting kids. And while she did wish to go with Drake, she dared not voice her opinion. So she just stood there silently, waiting for the bosses to settle it on their own.

30 Jul 17, 08:17 PM
KAZ: His expression still never changed as he starred at Drake. "No, she's not," he answered in return, "don't give me a reason to make you not trust me."

30 Jul 17, 09:14 PM
DRAKE: "What reason would that be?" He challenged his cousin, his expression not changing. He didn't approve of himself being ordered around like some kind of mutt. It truly pissed him off. Even though Kaz was clearly putting him in his place.

30 Jul 17, 09:25 PM
DART: Dart could feel her breath stop for a split second when Drake decided to push his cousin even further. Even she admitted that this was a bad idea. "I'll be fine, Drake" she interrupted carefully. She knew that, despite wanting to help the underboss, her words might end up angering him.

31 Jul 17, 12:27 AM
KAZ: "So be it." He flicked a couple fingers at the two guards, "Move, and the men above," he nodded at the rooftops. "Will shoot you both." He nodded at the body guards next to them. "Beat her."

31 Jul 17, 07:05 AM
DRAKE: His eyes slightly widen as he suddenly heard Dart speak up. He looked over at her, a bit stunned by what she said. He knew she could handle herself. But, this situation was far different. As Kaz's voice chime in soon after, he looked back over at the man as he quickly noticed Kaz signaling a movement with his fingers towards the two guards beside him. Drake was unsure what the signal was intended for, until he listened closely to what Kaz began to explain. His eyes glancing up at the rooftops that his cousin was gesturing towards. He immediately saw men with sniper rifles aiming straight down at him and Dart like fish in a barrel. On top of that, Kaz's threat being breathed out into the thick atmosphere. He could of sworn a cold chill brushed past him. Drake's cigarette fell from his fingers as he was surprised but again, not. "You wouldn't dare." A deeply angered snarl came from Drake as he took is glare directly back to Kaz. But, it wasn't until what was commanded next that caused Drake to feel fear for the first time. "What?!" His eyes widened before he looked over at Dart, making sure to not move so much or else they'll both be eliminated. The fear he felt wasn't because of him, it was for her. "You're bluffing." He growled as he stared back at Kaz.

31 Jul 17, 07:34 AM
DART: Her eyes narrowed and followed Kaz' hand movement as he signalled his bodyguards. She was uncertain of what to expect but the mention of snipers kept her in place, as she gazed up briefly. It was Kaz' voice that made her head spin around. "Sir ...?" she asked uncertainly. She has never been threatened this way by her own people. The girl looked at Drake for help but he kept pushing, so she quickly focused back on the two guards, cowering, heart pounding and her eyes glaring defiantly. She had to restrain herself from pulling a knife. Bring it on, she thought, although she was less composed on the inside than how it seemed on the outside.

1 Aug 17, 07:28 PM
KAZ: "I know it often surprises people," Kaz spoke calmly as Drake claimed he was bluffing, picking up his paper to look it over. "But I rarely lie. No point in it." Which was oddly true. Despite Drake's attempt to claim, the two guards still approached Dart, one reaching to grab her from behind while the other lifted an arm to swing at her gut. The sniper up above was still watching and waiting to see if Drake would make a move.

1 Aug 17, 08:15 PM
DART: Her entire body was a nervous flutter as the guards approached her. Both men were near double her size. She fought a little as strong hands grabbed her by the arms and shoulders. "I'm not scared of you!" she hissed and gave them a deadly look. As the bodyguard standing before her lifted his arms in a swing, Dart bit her lips and stared the man right into the eyes. She had no intention of showing weakness. Yet when the hit landed it took her breath and she coughed. Her body went limp for a split second and she felt like throwing up. Her little body was not made to endure after all. "That's all you got?" she asked provokingly, her long hair partially covering her face. Her breath went heavy, still she forced a smile onto her lips.

2 Aug 17, 05:35 AM
DRAKE: He watched the two guards making their way over towards Dart. A worried expression painted across his features as Kaz's words breathed in the background. "Don't.." He continued to watch as one of the guards restrained Dart while the other was readying a punch on her small body. He clearly could tell how nervous Dart was. Even if she didn't show it, she was scared. He wanted to just rip Dart away from the two men and break both of their skulls. But, he knew he couldn't, as any sudden movement would be the end of everything. Then without any warning, the first strike was made. Drake immediately closed his eyes and looked away, clenching his teeth in anger. Despite him not baring to watch, the unbearable sounds of Dart's pain was unavoidable. He tightened his fists as his frustration was intensifying, desperately trying to hold back his outrage. He absolutely hated this, feeling completely hopeless and powerless for the first time. He couldn't stand it any longer. "Alright enough!" A loud yell erupted from the man, his fists shaking as he was broken down and put in a corner. "I get it! I get it aright?! I know my place." He growled as he slowly began to open his eyes, lifting up his head as he stared directly at Kaz. "..I'll go..Without her.." His tone serious yet bothered.

2 Aug 17, 07:09 PM
KAZ: He didn't seem fazed at all by Darts sound of pain, or Drake's plead for him to have them stop. He simply sat there, reading his paper and allowing the guard to give another swing. Afterwords, kaz rose his fingers, hesitating for a moment before waving them, causing the guards to drop hur, stepping aside. His pale eyes then rose back up to Drake. "Don't think it's the end of your lesson. Now leave us."

2 Aug 17, 07:41 PM
DART: Drake's yell was a hazy background noise to her pain. Make it stop she wanted to scream but she refused them the satisfaction. So she bit her teeth as she saw another hit coming. This time her eyes closed in fearful anticipation and again the impact took her breath. She had no doubt that the guard was enjoying this as much as Kaz was, putting his entire strength into each strike. By the time they dropped her, Dart's vision was a blur and she felt nauseous. She dropped down on all four, her arms nearly collapsing under the weight of her body. It was all she could do not to throw up. "I- I'm fine, Drake" she forced herself to say, her voice a mere whisper and her her smile a grimace more than anything.

2 Aug 17, 08:40 PM
DRAKE: He stood there, staring directly at Kaz as he impatiently waited for him to call off his men. But yet, another strike was made as he heard Dart's voice breaking out in pain once again. He shut his eyes for a second before he continued holding his glare upon his cousin. His fists tightening even more as his patience was wearing thin. One more hit and he would definitely snap. Luckily, that wouldn't be the case as he watched Kaz signal his men to stop. In response, Drake immediately looked over at Dart, watching as she fell to the ground. She looked so weak and frail. It hurt to even see her like this. Even if she tried so hard to be strong. Then as Kaz spoke up, he turned to look directly back at the cold man. Drake's golden eyes hardened their glare towards his cousin after he listened to him speak. An without any word, he turned to begin walking away. But, before he continued, he stopped. His eyes glancing over at Dart, seeing the scared look on her face that didn't want him to leave her. He frowned sadly as he looked away, closing his eyes as he couldn't bare to see that look on her face. It was too much for him at this moment. "I'm sorry Dart...." He spoke in a quiet but broken tone of voice before he continued to leave the scene. He had his hands in his pockets as he walked the lonely path back home. Worry corrupting his thoughts as he feared what more Kaz would do to Dart.
PM
^
30 years
Demisexual
Male
Him/He
Boss
Yamask Saints
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 2 2017, 09:40 PM
Judge me now
Used to be afraid to let it show
bow down
A king in my own mind
drown
the
monster
Kaz watched in silence as Drake walked away, his eyes dropping back down to his paper once he was certain the underboss wouldn't be able to hear him anymore. "Sit," He commanded to Dart, his eyes still focused on the paper, flipping the page. "I apologize for having to put you through that. I could not allow such disrespect to go unpunished. You do understand, don't you?" He never once looked up as he spoke, still reading through the paper.
PM
^
19 years
Pansexual
Female
she/ her
Assassin
Yamask Saints
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 2 2017, 10:06 PM
She watched in fear as Drake walked away and left her with Kaz and his bodyguards. She knew she could not follow him so her eyes turned to Kaz who seemed so sunken in his paper. As he commanded her to sit, she groaned slightly and picked herself up, her vision still blurry from the two hits to her gut. It was like a third hit when the head of the Saints apologized. For a few seconds Dart stared at him in disbelief. She could not remember ever hearing the boss apologize to anyone.
Then she slowly nodded, unsure of how else to react. ”I do … I guess” she replied meekly, guessing that it was what Kaz wanted to hear. Of course the man had a point. Objectively speaking Drake had been out of line but as Drake’s pet, Dart was always on his side and could not help but grit her teeth as the words left her lips.

Levin

Kerberos

Geist

Nebula

Wisp

Obsidian
PM
^
30 years
Demisexual
Male
Him/He
Boss
Yamask Saints
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 2 2017, 10:17 PM
Judge me now
bow down
A king in my own mind
drown
the
monster
"Good," He replied after she claimed to understand, "I would hate for there to be any misunderstandings." He finally looked up from the paper after that, studying her for a moment before speaking again. "I hope you also understand that not a word of this will be spoken again. Had Drake been anyone else, I'd have simply shot them. I do not need others knowing I was soft and I would hate to lose someone so full of energy, such as you." Yes, that was a threat, and one Kaz would fully go through with as well. If she told a soul, he'd have her killed in a blink of the eye.

PM
^
19 years
Pansexual
Female
she/ her
Assassin
Yamask Saints
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 2 2017, 10:42 PM
Dart snorted internally at Kaz’ claim that he would not want any misunderstandings. There was no misunderstanding in beating up an innocent soldier just to make a point. But she kept these thoughts to herself. She did not fancy herself in any condition to further provoke the boss.
At least not until she heard his next stream of words. ”So basically … you are afraid that Drake might find out” she determined as her usual mischievous grin crept back onto her face. ”It’s good to let your followers know that you have … a nice side, you know? See, I won’t tell because of your nice side”
The young soldier smirked albeit the pain in her gut was still overwhelming. She must say, she was proud of herself for coming up with a joke after all that happened. How did they get here anyway? A second ago she was still telling Kaz that smoking would kill him.

Levin

Kerberos

Geist

Nebula

Wisp

Obsidian

PM
^
30 years
Demisexual
Male
Him/He
Boss
Yamask Saints
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 2 2017, 10:48 PM
Judge me now
bow down
A king in my own mind
drown
the
monster
"Oh no my dear," he shook his head lightly, a small smirk forming on the end of his lips, "You can tell Drake whatever you want. It's the other saints I would like to keep in the dark." He set the paper in his hand down, finally giving her his full attention. "You see, I have a certain level of fear I like to keep within them. If they knew I let Drake survive this little... ordeal, I would lose some of that fear, thus losing my respect. Do you understand now?"

PM
^
19 years
Pansexual
Female
she/ her
Assassin
Yamask Saints
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 3 2017, 06:09 AM
"Oh, I see" she nodded slowly, thoughtful. She seemed to have misunderstood the boss as that was not an answer she had expected. Yet it was another kind of amusing. Her lips curled up into another sly smile.
"Well, you have my silence" she conceded, looking up to the man while suppressing a cough. "But I'm not the only one with a mouth, you know. I'm sure Drake has realized by now, that he survived. Do you have his silence? And most of all, his respect?" she giggled.
"Oh, and what about them?" her head gestured slightly towards the bodyguards who now stood there deedless. "Will they tell?" Another giggle. "If you'll ever need to get rid of any of them, I'll be happy to lend you a knife."

Levin

Kerberos

Geist

Nebula

Wisp

Obsidian

PM
^
30 years
Demisexual
Male
Him/He
Boss
Yamask Saints
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 3 2017, 03:36 PM
Judge me now
bow down
A king in my own mind
drown
the
monster
His smile grew slightly, his expression growing dark. “Oh, he will both his silence and respect. Trust me, I have my ways.” He was going to be visiting Drake after this meeting with Dart. During that visit, he’d make sure to put Drake in his place so a thing like this never happened ever again. It was going to… ‘So much fun…’ so hissed the small, dark voice in the back of Kaz’s head. It was a voice unlike most. Sure, plenty of people had voices in their head that whispered to them; told them when something was a bad idea, or if they were hungry, etc. Kaz’s voice, however, was nothing like that. His voice told him horrible things and unlike others, it wasn’t ‘his’ voice. He couldn’t hear what it was thinking, couldn’t control it, and never knew what it was going to say. A long time ago, someone once claimed he was haunted. He wasn’t sure if that was true or not, but he didn’t care. He had grown up with the voice all his life and he learned to work with it.

“No, child, they will not tell.” He answered, sounding very confident about that. After all, his last body guard to let something slip ended with a bullet in his skull. They were all aware of this story. Besides, the pay to protect him was more than generous. Unless someone offered more, or one grew a conscious, they had no reason to betray them. “I’ll have jobs for you none the less. In time.”
PM
^
19 years
Pansexual
Female
she/ her
Assassin
Yamask Saints
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 3 2017, 09:59 PM
A chill went through Dart’s spine as the don’s voice reached out again. I have my ways. She could not help but to think of it as a threat. ”You sure seem confident. What makes you so sure that Drake won’t tell? He’s not one of your loyal bodyguards, you know.” Her eyes studied the face of the man carefully. If there was a trap laid somewhere, she wanted to know, albeit Kaz was not likely to spill it that easily. Still it was worth a try.
At the mention of a potential job, Dart sat up and immediately regretted the sudden movement. She winced in pain as one hand moved up to hold her stomach. Damn these bastards. They could have held back at least a little.
”I’ll be ready anytime,” she assured the head of the Saints nevertheless, smiling as the words left her lips.

Levin

Kerberos

Geist

Nebula

Wisp

Obsidian

PM
^
30 years
Demisexual
Male
Him/He
Boss
Yamask Saints
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 3 2017, 10:29 PM
Judge me now
bow down
A king in my own mind
drown
the
monster
“No, he isn’t. He’s much more than that,” Kaz replied, his dark expression still hanging eerily on his features, “He’s my loyal underboss, family, and friend. He and I may have had a small spat here, but we will unite as strong as ever. You’ll understand someday, dear.”

His smile finally vanished as he sat back in his chair. Part of him wanted to rest his hands in his lap, and he had even moved his still attached hand to mimic how he would sit. The other hand never came though and left him feeling slightly awkward, but he set that feeling aside for now. “Enough of that though, I have a job for you.” He averted his mind, his eyes never leaving her, “There is a small gang that’s made a home near the northern border. Get rid of them for me. They are in the way.” It sounded like a simple job, but the gang he was talking about wasn’t exactly as small as Kaz was letting on. In fact, many would consider it a suicide job, but she didn't need to know that.

PM
^
19 years
Pansexual
Female
she/ her
Assassin
Yamask Saints
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 01:16 PM
Her eyes narrowed at the words of the don. Being reminded that Kaz was more Drake’s family than she was, rubbed her the wrong way. She had always been the jealous possessive type and it made no difference knowing that Cassius was her superior.
”Maybe …,” she allowed, studying the man in his chair carefully.

She looked up however at the mention of the job, her interest piqued. As her boss explained the task she listened carefully, then an eerie smile appeared on her face, her head lowering slightly to suggest a bow. ”Consider it done” she grinned, before raising her gaze back up.
”Do you want me to leave now? she inquired. Her body was still recovering but if the don insisted on getting it done quickly, she would go. She felt ready, always.

Levin

Kerberos

Geist

Nebula

Wisp

Obsidian

PM
^
30 years
Demisexual
Male
Him/He
Boss
Yamask Saints
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 01:56 PM
Judge me now
bow down
A king in my own mind
drown
the
monster
His small smirk returned when she accepted the job he had offered her. She even looked a tad eager to be doing it, which only made him feel that much more pleased with himself. “You can leave whenever you desire,” he answered her question before adding, “But will not be contacting Drake again until the job is finished. I want your full attention on this job. No distractions.” And he wanted Drake to panic.

This job would take some prep work making it impossible for her to finish it within the day. During that time, Drake would have no idea where she was or what she was doing. Kaz had no intentions of telling him anything other than she was ‘fine.’
PM
^
19 years
Pansexual
Female
she/ her
Assassin
Yamask Saints
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 03:27 PM
Dart frowned suspiciously at her superior as he forbade her to contact Drake until after the mission.
”He’ll worry!” she protested. ”Someone has to tell him that I’m okay. Can you tell him that I’ll go see him after the job is done?” If only she knew that she was playing right into the boss’ hands.
The girl picked herself up clumsily, a hand still resting on her stomach. But she was relieved to feel the pain fading away.
”I’ll be on my way then.” With that she put on her mischievous smile and disappeared into the shadows.

Levin

Kerberos

Geist

Nebula

Wisp

Obsidian

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.