attention all old members: please repost your bio in the new template to be re-accepted!
welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals, or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
10/15/17 Update Post. Halloween is coming up in the next couple weeks and to celebrate we are having a few events take place! In theme of the celebrations, there will be four mini games you can play to earn cool Halloween prizes starting Oct 24th. On top of that, a site wide event will be starting at the same time. Be prepared to learn some secrets about Regnum's past!

Lastly, It has been two weeks since the site overhaul and all old applications that were not recreated are now at risk of losing their claims. On the upside, Eevee's are no longer banned!
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Closed
New Poll

Cat And Mouse, Atlas Volkov | [pp]
22 years
Heterosexual
Female
she/ her
Officer
Enforcement Wing
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Jul 19 2017, 08:55 PM

cat and mouse

Her breath was shallow and strained has she rummaged through the old squad member records. Her heart pounded painfully in her chest and the heat rushed to her face every time the crushing sound of paper tore through the silence.
The outside world had turned a menacing black. The building seemed awfully quiet compared to how she knew it during the day. Only a few guards and a handful of enforcers on duty patrolled the hallways. All of whom had paid her no mind when she had returned after a day of work. She was one of them; she belonged. It was scarily easy to get past security when people trusted you.

No one is gonna find out, she reminded herself and took a deep breath. The cold light of her phones display illuminated the neatly sorted folders. L, L, L she whispered to herself. L for Lelurian. They must have had some sort of record on him, even after seven years.
Here she was, risking her career to get information on someone who never truly cared about her. She could not even remember his voice or what color his eyes were. They said she had his eyes, so she simply assumed they were blue. Blue. The color she adored.
Her problem was that she cared. She had always cared too much because it was hard not to. He was her father despite everything he did. And deep down there was this part in her; the little girl who strived for her parents recognition. And maybe he would have been proud if hed see her now. She was following in his very big and intimidating footsteps.

Footsteps. She spun around. Her fear made it hard to breathe. Nobody should be here, she checked. Yet someone was heading her way and she froze.

Current Pokemon

PM
^
36 years
asexual
male
he/him
Executive Enforcer
Enforcement Wing
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 02:50 PM
I’ll steal you & indulge in you I’m gonna mess you up I’m engraved in your heart
So even if I die,
I’ll live forever
It was foolish for anyone to believe that security was easy to bypass simply because you were another enforcer. The head of the Enforcement Wing trusted no one, not even his own subordinates. There were few who were given an inkling of respect from the tall, blond man, but even those few were not exempt from his distrust. All procedures must be followed through, and not even those who had acquired leadership positions within the Wing could get around them without Atlas finding out. He had eyes and ears everywhere, patrolling the halls, hiding in the vents, and positioned where he believed security was lacking.

Red eyes gleamed from beyond the thin slots of the vents, watching as a woman of white hair managed to slip past the other enforcers without being questioned. Claws scraped against the metal beneath her paws as she turned, ducking through the tunnels before stopping at another set of slots. A dark grey paw scratched at the cover, and the Poochyena stepped back while the vent cover was easily pulled off. Her nose poked out, and her eyes turned from the man holding the metal cover to the Manectric. The blue and yellow canine stood and stretched before red eyes met. Sparks ran over his pelt as his gaze narrowed. Understanding, Atlas recovered the vent and opened the door, letting the Manectric dart out of his office and into the hall. The man followed a few steps behind.

They had arrived within a short amount of time. No one stopped them. Those who had been with the Wing long enough knew better than to try and stop either of them, especially when Sarge was sparking and on a hunt. The Manectric was the first to enter the room, his pawsteps light and the click of his claws against the ground covered by Atlas's footsteps behind him. There was no bark of warning from him. Red eyes focused on the form of a turning woman, and a pulse of electricity shot out and traveled through the ground, running up everything it touched. Only then did a growl rip through the Manectric's throat. He bared his teeth while stepping toward the enforcer.

"Officer Lelurian," a deep, calloused voice spoke as Atlas stepped into the room, keeping his hulking form in front of the door to prevent escape. Not that she would be able to reach the door to begin with: Sarge would make sure of that. "This room is off limits to your pay grade."

NOTES: Yariah Lelurian, check your messages if you haven't yet~
you call me a monster
i'll go into your heart
you call me a monster

--------------------

obey

PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Female
she/ her
Officer
Enforcement Wing
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 08:34 PM

Cat and Mouse

The rigid sound of footsteps echoed through the hall and grew louder as they approached. Something else was approaching too. A shrill scarping sound that was an angry message cruelly distorted by silence.
Yariah stared blankly at the door, expecting it to burst open any second; and every second leading up to that was mental torture. It was the unknowing that scared her so. And the cold footsteps foreshadowing what was about to happen. She had a creeping hunch about the person on the other side of the wall. And she would have been happy to be proven wrong.

The white haired woman gasped in horror as the door swung open, revealing a sparking Manectric, silent as a shadow. White light streamed in from the corridor, throwing long shadows across the room and turning the canine beast into a moving shape of black. She couldn’t tell what hit her first: The stinging spark as she backed into a row of cabinets or the piercing red eyes, gleaming dangerously in the dark. She winced, more in shock than in pain. Sarge’s presence paralyzed her. Something about his demeanor took her breath and made her freeze in place. Her heartbeat ached in her chest and her head was swooshing and heavy.
She tried to stand up straight as the executive enforcer stepped into the room, but the air felt thick around her and she couldn’t help but lean slightly against the cabinets for support. A million excuses went through her mind. Explanations that she invented, even before she had been serious about sneaking into the archive. But when finally his voice travelled across the room, she felt a chill and her thoughts went blank.
She would have rather have him yell at her than endure his calm superiority. The way he talked gave her hope that the situation was not as dire as she thought it to be. Yet deep down she knew that this was more than just a slight violation against the rules.

”I … I know, I’m sorry!” she blurted out and must have appeared an utter fool. Seriously, I’m sorry?! Even she should have done better than that. Heat rushed up her face as she stood there cornered and terrified, thankful to the dark that hid her blush. Dealing with authority had never been her strength. It reminded her of her father and how he used to talk down to her.
For a moment the young officer considered telling the truth. That she was not looking into the secret files. That she was only looking for information on her father and that it was a solely personal matter. Only that Atlas Volkov was not exactly the person you wanted to know about your personal life.
She bit her lips. She decided that she would stay silent about the matter as long as she could.
”Sir, I’m truly sorry. It … it won’t happen again!” the white haired woman heard herself say; it sounded pathetic. Slowly, her back detached from the cabinets and her feet made a step forward, without leaving the Manectric out of her sight.
Her boss was still looming in the entryway. She had a feeling that she would not get away with a mere apology.

Current Pokemon

PM
^
36 years
asexual
male
he/him
Executive Enforcer
Enforcement Wing
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 1 2017, 06:49 PM
I’ll steal you & indulge in you I’m gonna mess you up I’m engraved in your heart
So even if I die,
I’ll live forever
A pale glow emitted from the sparks dancing along fur of blue and yellow. The glow followed him, flickering in and out as the static fell to the ground, leapt into the air, and out of existence. The Manectric lowered his head, lips curled back, as he took slow steps toward the woman. He was a wolf on the prowl, waiting for the slightest misstep or a single wrong word from the female enforcer. Atlas did not signal for the Manectric to stop, so Sarge was given free reign to do as he pleased. Fur bristled along his haunches when Yariah moved, and the Manectric's snarl echoed in the room as he leapt in front of the woman to keep her still.

"Do you truly believe that, officer?" The blond man had remained quiet as the caught prey stumbled around her words. It was obvious that she was grasping for something that might possibly get her off the hook, but an apology was not what he was looking for. He wanted the truth, the full truth, and nothing but the truth. "No act of insubordination or treason can be dismissed with an apology, and a promise like that carries weight. Either you explain yourself, or you face the consequences." Dark shadows drew across the man's face from the flickering static, accenting the glare that matched the ferocity of the Manectic's. "I can assure you, officer Lelurian, that you will never do this again once I am through with you."

Another pulse of electricity left the Manectric again as Atlas spoke, aimed directly at the Yariah. It was a painfully silent warning that this was a promise, not a threat. Atlas never went back on his word. Rules were meant to be followed, and insubordination was met with extreme punishments. If it meant stripping someone of all their power and returning them to training, he would. If it meant personally training them until they break, he would.
you call me a monster
i'll go into your heart
you call me a monster

--------------------

obey

PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Female
she/ her
Officer
Enforcement Wing
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 2 2017, 05:29 PM

Cat and Mouse

Eyes red as lights gleamed against the dark like warning signs. The creature’s white teeth flashed ominously with every spark that danced across its body and with every passing flicker, the Manectric seemed a step closer than before.
Yariah stumbled backwards as the beast leapt towards her, growling. Her eyes darted through the darkness, behind her and to the front, searching for an out where there was none. There was nowhere to run. Rows of cabinets loomed behind her, trapping her like prey. She swallowed hard. Atlas’ voice was ice; and hers was gone.
She winced in pain as another spark skipped through the air and hit her body like a sting. Her torso bent slightly and she propped one hand on her thigh. Humiliation spread hot on her face and it took all her courage to lift her head and look the lead enforcer in the eye. ”Yes sir” she hawed, her eyes wide with fear. ”I- I was looking into a … personal matter.”
She lowered her gaze nervously, lifting a hand to stroke back a strand of silver-white hair before straightening her posture and raising her eyes back up.
”I- It is very unprofessional, using my job for personal reasons, I’m aware … a- and I apologize again. But I promise … I promise I saw nothing that I wasn’t supposed to see.” In fact she had not even seen anything on what she came here to find. Her father’s files were either well hidden away or she had missed them while going through the folders.
Either way the result was the same and it had not been worth the trip. She should have known from the beginning that her father was not worth risking anything for.

The young officer swallowed the knot that was in her throat. She knew that she was pushing her luck, holding back information like that but if there was even the slightest chance that she could avoid Atlas prying into her personal life, she would take it. Her boss was the last person on earth she wanted to know about her messed up family history.

Current Pokemon

PM
^
36 years
asexual
male
he/him
Executive Enforcer
Enforcement Wing
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 02:34 AM
So even if I die,
I’ll live forever
"A personal matter?" Echoing her words, voice dry and unimpressed, his brow raised in question. That answer was too vague for his liking. It could mean anything, and he wanted the full truth. Atlas said nothing more as he fell into silence, watching the younger officer with cold, judgmental eyes. Everything she said was taken with a grain of salt. Her apologies could be feigned, no matter how frightened of his presence or of the sparking canine she may be. Her promises were definitely empty, and he knew for a fact that this was never a one time thing. He would not believe her, not while she was still hiding from him.

"You were never supposed to see anything in this room, from the cabinets to the floor." If Regnum was not in such a state of disarray, he would place work orders for all the locks to be changed so only he and his most trusted few had the key. If he had the resources, he would do it himself. However, all he could do right now was up security. His security, not the oblivious enforcers who were supposed to be keeping watch. The Pokemon he had patrolling the halls would be allowed to stop officers out of line after this.

Raising one of his hands, he beckoned Yariah over with two of his fingers. "Get over here." Sarge narrowed his eyes before slowly stepping to the side to let her pass. Red eyes remained trained on her form, and his muscles remained tensed and poised to pounce if she tried anything. "You are still withholding information from me. Do not test my patience. Tell me everything. Now." His calloused voice lowered, becoming more of a threatening rumble. He was tired of listening to her stutter and dance around the subject.
you call me a monster
i'll go into your heart
you call me a monster

--------------------

obey

PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Female
she/ her
Officer
Enforcement Wing
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 11:47 AM

Cat and Mouse

It would have been a lie saying that during their seemingly never-ending conversation, Yariah had not even once thought about bolting, just trying to run away against all odds. Never mind the huge man, who happened to be the head of all enforcers, blocking the door; never mind the sparking Manectric that would likely just rip off her arm if not restrained by his handler. If she could, she would run and pretend this mistake never happened. Only there was this voice of reason in her head, reminding her of the consequences. Consequences that seemed absurdly insignificant as the executive enforcer ordered her to step closer. It was one of these moments you could laugh at when everything was over but seemed surreally daunting when you were in the midst of it.

The young officer swallowed audibly, allowing a small nod. Her superior was right. She should have never set foot in that room to begin with and yet there was this urge to tell him that she, in fact, had not seen anything. It happened to be the only thought in her head, as she forced herself to walk across the room, her steps small and hesitant and her eyes watching the canine creature nervously. But it was true, she was none the wiser. She would suffer a punishment for nothing.

When finally she stood before the blonde, it took all her resolve to look up and into his eyes. His voice was as cold as his gaze and it sent a chill down her spine.
”Yes sir,” she croaked, her throat feeling dry. ”It’s my father, sir,” she explained. ”He used to work here and I was just looking him up.” Her voice trembled. Just looking him up. It made it sound like everything happened out of sheer curiosity. As if it would not matter whether or not she knew. But he was gone and she had no clue why or how he left. And still, in a way it did not matter, he was dead to her.
She held her gaze determinedly, her heart racing in her chest. She was not lying.

Current Pokemon

PM
^
36 years
asexual
male
he/him
Executive Enforcer
Enforcement Wing
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Sep 5 2017, 01:08 AM
So even if I die,
I’ll live forever
Cold blue eyes remained focused on the smaller enforcer, keeping her under intense observation. Both the towering blond and the electrified canine shared the exact same expression, eyes narrowed and unblinking for as long as they could go. The only difference between the two was their mouths: Sarge kept his sharp teeth bared as a reminder that he would bite if necessary while Atlas kept his lips together in a tight line that only faltered to scowl and frown. They seemingly saw everything in the low lighting, even if Atlas was more focused on finding changes in body language while Sarge could focus on almost everything else. Blue eyes slowly turned down as the woman neared, his impatience growing with each small step she took.

Weak, was his main thought as Yariah spoke. Curiosity was indeed what the reason sounded like. To him, it was something that only detectives should act on, and even the there were many cases where it was still an unacceptable reason. "You are still withholding information from me, officer Lelurian. Do not play me for the fool." If there was anything Atlas found himself to be superior at, even with his limited social skills, it was bluffing. His serious and intimidating appearance kept him from showing the slightest bit of uncertainty in most situations. The answer he received could very well be true. Perhaps that was all: mere curiosity. However, there was still the chance that it was not the full story. Until she broke or until he was certain that he had all the information he could get, he would continue to press the issue further.

"You have no reason to simply look up your father." He could recall another officer Lelurian from the vast amount of files he poured over as soon as he had clearance to do so. There were even files he managed to get through his Superiors during his briefing before he was entered into the Enforcement Wing. Due to all that information, however, he could not recall the file in detail. He could go back and review that file, but then he would be doing exactly what he had just inwardly condemned.

For now, he would just have to see what this officer has been hiding.
you call me a monster
i'll go into your heart
you call me a monster

--------------------

obey

PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Female
she/ her
Officer
Enforcement Wing
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Sep 25 2017, 07:40 AM

Cat and Mouse

There was a second of defiance flaring up in her eyes as the executive kept pressing into the matter. Her hands clenched slightly before she relaxed with a forced deep breath. So it had come to this. Weighing her on personal affairs against the integrity of her cover – and the gang. Yariah eyed the sparking canine carefully, then moved her gaze back to the huge blonde, still looming at the door.
”My father … he left,” she allowed finally, the words came reluctant and through gritted teeth. ”I was hoping to find a clue.”
For a moment she studied her superior’s expression before quickly adding: “And that is all of it, sir. I assure you.” Now to hope that her honesty would pay off. If she knew one thing, then it was that neither she nor the gang had need of a suspicious enforcer close on their heels. Particularly not this one.

Current Pokemon

PM
^
36 years
asexual
male
he/him
Executive Enforcer
Enforcement Wing
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 9 2017, 02:06 PM
So even if I die,
I’ll live forever
Both pairs of ice and ruby eyes paid close attention to the slightest changes in the younger officer's posture. Neither missed the clench of her fists, and Atlas did not miss the look in her eyes. Yet, neither made a sound nor movement to do anything about them. Mere observations that allowed them to notice everything. "Repeating yourself with different phrasing will get you nowhere, Lelurian." However, the information and assumption that an officer disembarked from the Regnum force and possibly left Regnum altogether was useful in the slightest.

Atlas tilted his head back and to the side, his eye still glaring down at the white haired officer. "This is a waste of time. Three weeks desk duty. No field work. If my team even catches a wiff of you working outside during this time or daring to near this room again, they have clearance to detain you by all means necessary." As he spoke, Sarge slowly allowed his sparking to die down, but he did not allow his body to relax. The blond took a step back and to the side, motioning with a jerk of his head for her to get out.
you call me a monster
i'll go into your heart
you call me a monster

--------------------

obey

PM
^
22 years
Heterosexual
Female
she/ her
Officer
Enforcement Wing
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 12 2017, 03:56 PM

Cat and Mouse

She swallowed hard as the blonde saw through her confusing talk. Of course he did not buy it and yet, her strategy seemed to work out for her. Well, somewhat.
Three weeks of desk duty sounded far from thrilling but it was a better outcome than she could have hoped for. And laying low might not be such a bad idea after she had caught the executive’s the attention. Of course spying for the gang would become more difficult with her stuck in one place and her boss on her heels but if everything went smoothly, life would return to how it used to be after she had sat through her punishment.
”Yes sir,” she pressed through gritted teeth, nodding her head in a gesture that resembled a slight bow. ”I understand, I will not step out of line again.”

As the tall man stepped to the side, Yariah eyed him carefully, then glanced over at the manectric. She wanted nothing more than to rush out the door and run back home. Instead, she forced herself to stepped through the exit calmly, even turning back to her superior, muttering a ”Have a good night, Sir,” before she strode down the hallway, heels clacking on the hard cold floor.

Current Pokemon

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.