attention all old members: please repost your bio in the new template to be re-accepted!
welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals, or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
10/15/17 Update Post. Halloween is coming up in the next couple weeks and to celebrate we are having a few events take place! In theme of the celebrations, there will be four mini games you can play to earn cool Halloween prizes starting Oct 24th. On top of that, a site wide event will be starting at the same time. Be prepared to learn some secrets about Regnum's past!

Lastly, It has been two weeks since the site overhaul and all old applications that were not recreated are now at risk of losing their claims. On the upside, Eevee's are no longer banned!
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

Family Affairs, [ crom ] [ rf ]
26 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Sep 26 2017, 07:18 PM
Aster: *she's out taking an idle stroll, her Snivy at her side. with no Internet and limited power—she couldn't work her Magnezone like a slave, after all—her options for leisure were restricted. at the very least, she hopes to find something interesting to photograph while on her walk.*

Crom: For the first time since the earthquake, Crom was finally out and about. He had been shopping for food and his hands were completely full with about four bags in each. He didn't seem to have his usual smile on as he walked quickly down the street, eyes focused on the ground as he appeared to be in deep thought. He hadn't even noticed Aster.

Aster: *initially, she doesn't notice Crom either. but Nidhogg does, and seconds later she has a vine around her shoulder, tugging her toward the side* Oi, Niddy, what are you— *freezes when she spots the blond* ...Crom? *speaks loud enough so he should be able to hear her*

Crom: "Hmm?" He paused as he looked up from the sound of his name. Part of him had been hoping that it was elder sister finally heading home but those hopes were dropped when he realized it was Aster. "Oh, hey. What's up?"

Aster: Ah... *right, she had to play the part of caring girlfriend or something like that. (she wouldn't admit it even to herself, but she did worry about him.)* It... It's been a while. With the earthquake and all, I thought you might've been... *her voice trails off*

Crom: "oh, ahhh," Shit, he had been so caught up on taking care of his siblings that he had forgotten about nearly everything else. Great, what a good boyfriend he was turning out to be already. "I'm so sorry! The phones have been out and I'm the only one around to take care of my family."

Aster: *remains quiet as he tries to find the words to respond, listening intently to the very end. she gives him an acknowledging nod once he's finished. though her slight frown remains, her expression appears to soften some.* It's okay, I understand. *moves closer to him, managing to form a faint smile on her lips* ...I'm just glad you're safe. *reaches out to lightly pet his head*

Crom: A small smile did form on his lips for a moment as she pet his head and for a moment he was slightly happy. That only lasted a few seconds though before he shook his head. "No, no it's not ok. I should have sent a note to you buy Pokemon or something. I had no excuse to not check up on you."

Aster: *chuckles lightly, deciding further protest would likely end up reflected. she pets him a little longer before releasing her hand.* I could say the same—I forgot to make any effort to make sure you were all right. *mostly because she hadn't any idea where he lived* Call it even?

Crom: "I..." He blinked a couple times at her response before his smile returned and he offered her a small nod. "I guess you're right. I guess... we are kinda shitty at this, huh?"

Aster: *laughs and nods with him* Yeah, we are. *lifts a finger* Guess we gotta rely on each other to improve, hmm~?

Crom: He nods again, "Yeah we do," He chuckled a little, "Hey, I was just heading home to make dinner. Would you... would you want to come with me? My younger siblings wont be a problem. They pretty much keep to themselves."

Aster: *a wave of surprise washes over her face at his suggestion; however, it quickly fades into a gentle smile* Like hell I'd pass up the opportunity to have your cooking again~ *chuckles*

Crom: His smile grew as she agreed, a bit of excitement growing inside the pit of his stomach. "Really? I mean.. ah, great! Come on, it's not too far from here." He nodded his head towards the direction they needed to go before finally turning to lead the way, heading north.

Aster: *nods, shifting her body in the direction he's moving toward before joining him in walking, starting off in a brisk pace and then matching his speed. Nidhogg follows behind them, acting as a tiny bodyguard of sorts in case someone attempts a sneak attack.* I don't mind meeting your siblings, by the way. I think I told you before I was good with children and tweens?

Crom: "Yeah, everyone says that until they meet them," Crom claimed as he flashed her a smile, "They are all a pain in the behind. Even the quiet one."

Aster: So, like their older brother? *waits to see how he reacts before laughing* Only kidding~

Crom: He snorted, shaking his head, "Nah, I'm waaaay worse then them. They just don't know I am. Kids can be so stupid." He snorted.

Aster: *snorts* You, worse than them? I don't believe you~

Crom: "No, really, it's true!" He laughed a little, "I'd get you to ask my older sister but she so dumb she doesn't even notice when I act up. I swear to Arceus I can get away with..." He paused a moment as he remembered she still hadn't been home since the earthquake, his smile disappearing. "Anything."

Aster: *continues to smirk as he speaks, up until she watches his smile slip from his features. it causes her own grin to curve down, her expression growing concerned.* ...You okay?

Crom: "Yeah, everything's cool," He replied, his eyes falling to the ground as he walked, "Sis just hasn't been around since the quake is all. She's probably off being distracted like the loser she is."

Aster: *her gaze trails toward the ground, glancing where his eyes fell* ...That's shitty of her. *manages a why chuckle, then sighs* ...Need any help around the house?

Crom: "I think the Pokemon got it," He claimed, "And the... servants.... though a few of them have taken time off cause of the quake too."

Aster: ...Servants? *quirks an eyebrow* You're wealthy?

Crom: "Ummm...." rubs the back of his head, "I'm not wealthy, yet. My sister controls the money."

Aster: *his comment only sparks further confusion* Your sister does? What about your parents?

Crom: "Don't have parents." He answered quickly, "they've been gone for a long time."

Aster: Ah... *looks down* Sorry to hear that.

Crom: Turns to her with a grin. "It's cool. Like I said, Its been a long time. I don't even remember them."

Aster: *nods, managing a small smile in return* I see. *thinks* ...So, it's just been you and your sis taking care of everyone?

Crom: Snorts, "No, it's been me taking care of everyone and my sister pretending to."

Aster: *laughs* Surprised you aren't constantly worn out picking up your sister's load.

Crom: "Thankfully I'm amazingly good at...ahh... I'm energetic." Laughs, "it never runs out."

Aster: Never runs out, you say...? *gives a coy chuckle, then shakes her head* Still, you're pretty amazing. Don't think I'd be able to handle all that shit.

Crom: "You'd be surprised what you can handle when things arise."

Aster: *snorts* Touché. *a beat* What about the servants? None of them able to help?

Crom: "Well yeah, course they do," he chuckled a little, "No way in hell am I cleaning that whole house myself."

Aster: *laughs* I'd call you a god if you could do that alone. What about cooking? None of them got your talent?

Crom: "Nah, my sis never lets them cook. I ended up taking over so we didn't have to eat cookies every meal."

Aster: What, did your sis want to fatten you all up so she could put you in the oven and eat you? *chuckles*

Crom: Laughs, "Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that. Not one bit. Luckily, she thinks I'm like some sort of angle or something."

Aster: *holds back a laugh this time* If you're an angel, I wonder what the fuck that'd make me?

Crom: "That probably depends on my sis," he smirked, " I'd say either a goddess or a devil"

Aster: Oh? *smirks back* Do tell, what about me do you think would make her see me as either?

Crom: "Oh it wouldn't have anything to do with things about you. It'd be totally dependant on her thinking you're either perfect like me or some evil creature trying to take me away. "

Aster: *snorts* Probably wanna keep from mentioning we're together, then. Pretty sure she'll mark me as a devil in a split second.

Crom: "Yeaaaaaah," he agreed with a laugh, "probably. I'm ninety nine percent sure my siblings will tell her anyway though. "

Aster: *nods, thinking for a moment before chuckling* I'm now imagining one of 'em running up to your sis being all, "Hey, hey, Crom's got a girlfriend! The world's gonna end!" Might be exaggerating a bit, though.

Crom: "More like, is crom aloud to have a girlfriend." He laughed, shaking his head. "What about you? What's your family like?"

Aster: *laughs* Mm, that works better. *cracks a grin, only for it to turn wry when her family situation is brought up* They were kind, I guess. Had lots of money troubles, though.

Crom: "Money problem can be stressful," Crom frowned, knowing all too well how it affected a good friend of his. "I noticed you're talking about then in past tense. Are they not around anymore?"

Aster: You're telling me. I ended up homeless for a year 'cause of 'em. *chuckles dryly, her sardonic expression remaining as she nods* They were murdered some years ago. Probably pissed off the wrong people by not paying their debt.

Crom: "Oh..." He lowered his head slightly, "guess we had simular childhoods, huh? ... Well... other than the money. I feel like a spoiled brat now."

Aster: *her sarcastic visage fades, a gentle expression overtaking it* Don't worry about it. *waves* As you've seen, I'm definitely doin' fine now. 'Sides, you're hardly anything like the rich bastards I've met. I definitely wouldn't think you're spoilt.

Crom: "Oh no, trust me, I'm spoiled. Wait till you see my room. I got so much stuff in there that even I haven't used it all. My sister would buy me anything I ever asked for."

Aster: *laughs* Hey, you could give some of that stuff to me. Maybe I can make some use of it—or sell it off. *gives a light smirk*

Crom: "How'd you know?" He grinned, "I'm not going to lie though, my collection is pretty big. If someone was to rob me, they'd make a fortune."

Aster: Haaah, you sure you should be telling that to someone who owns a quaint piece of property in the east~?

Crom: His grin widened, "Nope, I don't pin you as a petty thief for one second. I'm more likely than you are."

Aster: I dunno, sometimes I'll resort to petty crime for the hell of it. *smirks* Like this one time, I had my Snivy rob people of their arcade coins!

Crom: "What? Really," he exclaimed in mild surprise and a lot of excitement, "No way! I had Sam do the same thing a few times!"

Aster: *her smirk grows*Great minds think alike, huh? *a beat* It's amazing how easily distracted people are, wouldn't you say~?

Crom: "When playing video games, totally distracted. That's why I get Sam to keep a watch out. He's really good at it."

Aster: *chuckles* Nidhogg does the same. He's like a trusty guard dog...ah, snake. Along with my Blaziken, he makes sure no one gets in without me knowing about it.

Crom: "You so sure about that?" He asked with a smirk, "I recall getting in just fine. It was getting out that was the hard part."

Aster: Mm, true. You did excel at getting in. *because she let him* Why was it harder leaving?

Crom: "Well, the first time you caught me," He chuckled, "And the second time... the second time you stole my heart."

Aster: *her cheeks become tinted a slight pink at that remark* I... I still have your heart at my house, I think. It's very well-hidden, so good luck finding it...! *chuckles sheepishly; Arceus was that cheesy*

Crom: "I promise I wont become a heartless man like Davy Jones," He grinned, "Mostly because I don't have a ship of my own. Though I do have one in a bottle if that counts."

Aster: *chuckles* You've got too much heart to ever become heartless. *a beat* You put that ship together yourself?

Crom: "Oh man, you really are the best girlfriend I could have ever found." He was glowing with excitement still, "I did. It took forever to do too."

Aster: *feels a slight pang in her heart; definitely not guilt, right?* That's incredible. I think I'd give up midway and just smash the glass to smithereens. Or fill it with wine. *chuckles*

Crom: "I pretty much worked on it everytime I got pissed off at my sister and had no new video games to play. Took me nearly three years to build. I can show you sometime."

Aster: I'd love to see it~ And photograph it, if you don't mind. ...Actually, would it be okay if I went around photographing the stuff in your house?

Crom: he blinked a couple times, "Well, I guess I don't see why not. We have some pretty old stuff in there too. You'll probably like it."

Aster: *snorts* You calling me old!? *said with a tone full of jest*

Crom: "Only a little old," He snorted, trying to not fully laugh, "I mean, at least compared to me"

Aster: *laughs* Heyyy, we're only what, six or so years apart? That hardly makes me old!

Crom: "You're going to have so many grey hairs before I do," He snorted before quickly adding, "But you'll still be just as beautiful." Gotta add a complement too.

Aster: You're right, I'll be a silver-haired fox and you know it~ *chuckles* Wonder when I'll start getting 'em. Maybe when I turn 30? 30's pretty damn old.

Crom: "You're less than half way to thirty, you know that right?" He laughed again, "It's going to sneak up on you so fast!"

Aster: Hmm, I dunno, I find time goes pretty slowly for me. ...Ah, you're less than halfway, too, y'know.

Crom: "Really? Times been flying by for me. Sometimes wish things would slow down." He gave a snort, "Nah, not if you start at twenty. Then I'm faaaar away compared to you."

Aster: Trade ya. *chuckles* Both time and age. ...So long as I get to keep the **** I learned, anyway.

Crom: "Well I don't think I'm horrible dull. I have a few smarts swimming around in my head. So you should be fine with time speeding up."

Aster: Ah, but is it street smarts or book smarts?

Crom: "Umm... probably... hmmm..." He actually paused to think, "You know, maybe a bit of both but not a lot?"

Aster: *laughs* You aren't improving your case, y'know. *a beat* Oh well, what you lack in smarts you make up for in quite a bit of talent~

Crom: "Yeah, I guess I'm not doing so good with the whole lying thing anymore, huh?" He shook his head. "Quite a bit of talent in what?"

Aster: Mmm, I'd say that's a good thing. Though if you want, I can pretend you're lying from time to time to make you feel good about yourself! *chuckles, raising a finger to tap against her chin* Art, cooking, gaming, and pick up lines. I've a feeling that's not the end of it~

Crom: "Heh, well I'm trying to be good," He smiled wider for a moment. when she listed off what he was good at, however, he went silent for a moment. "You've learned all that about me?"

Aster: *nods* I hope I didn't get any of it incorrect.

Crom: "Well, I mean, I am pretty good at all those. I know you're good at three of them too. Never had your cooking, so..."

Aster: Haaah, let's just say it'd taste about as good as anything else you microwave.

Crom: "Ewww, I don't microwave anything unless it's to soften it, like butter."

Aster: *snorts* Well, microwaved food is what you'd get if you asked me to cook.

Crom: "Ewww, ok, you aren't allowed to cook while I'm around. Like, ever."

Aster: *laughs* You could always teach me to cook. Promise I'm a quick learner.

Crom: "Hmmmm," Thinks for a moment, "Alright, might as well. That could actually be fun. I haven't ever taught anyone to cook before. Normally I just do it all."

Aster: Really? Not even your sibs? Would save you some work every now and then.

Crom: "Nah, they are too lazy. Besides, I think my sis was taking care of that. It's how I learned."

Aster: "Too lazy"? Isn't that something you're supposed to teach 'em not to be?

Crom: "Ahhh... well maybe. Probably. I guess so, yeah. I dunno. I mean, it's not like I signed up to be their parent."

Aster: *nods* I understand. ...It might not be my place to say this, but I think you're doing an amazing thing.

Crom: He let out a small sigh, dropping his head slightly. "Sorry if.. sorry if I got a little emotional on you."

Aster: *nods* I understand that feeling. *scratches her head and sighs* ...I know we haven't been together long, but I'll listen to you. For however long you need.

Crom: "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." He smiled again, "You know, the same things open to you too. I'm a pretty good listener too. Have had to listen to lots of stuff about booboos, and monsters, toilet monsters. All the fun stuff."

Aster: Toilet monsters? *cackles* Sounds like someone has quite the imagination~ *gently shakes her head, her expression turning serious again* ...You'll really listen? I can be really negative sometime; don't want that affecting you. You're the sunniest person I've met.

Crom: Nah, I'm not the sunniest person. I just... I dunno, why be sad about shit you can't prevent. Feels better to smile, and of course I'll listen. No matter how negative you get."

Aster: You've got a great philosophy. ...But, doesn't it sometimes hurt to smile when you're in pain?

Crom: "Umm... maybe. But then thats what online video games are for, right? You can just rage at random shitty players. Unless the whole city runs out of power and you can't play anymore and your sister doesn't come home for days and your left doing everything in the house."

Aster: *chuckles* Sounds like you need quite the breather. ...Hey, I got power at my place; you can come over to play games and I'll intentionally suck so you can curse to your heart's content.

Crom: He let out a small chuckle a the end of her offer. "That might help, actually. Though you don't have to lose on purpose. We could... we could play Secret of Mana together."

Aster: Secret of Mana? That an RPG?

Crom: "Ummm, yeah. Just really old. You'll probably like it. I think. Yeah you will"

Aster: Hey, hey, is that another jab at my age?

Crom: He snorted, "Well I mean, it will be more to your com- ok, yeah it was." He giggled.

Aster: *snorts* You damn whippersnapper! *dons a stereotypical "granny" voice* You best be glad I ain't got my cane on me or you'd be gettin' a pummelin' right about now! *balls her hand and waves the fist shakily*

Crom: He burst out into laughter as she waved her hand at him, his hands holding his belly. "You do that waaaay better than you should probably be able to do!"

Aster: *laughs with him, her noise subsiding when he speaks* What can I say? I know how to act~

Crom: "Did you ever think of making a career of it? I hear actors make lots of money." He snorted.

Aster: *chuckles* There's only one kind of film I wouldn't mind starring in, but I don't think you'd approve~

Crom: He quirked a brow, "Oh yeah? What's that?"

Aster: Mature videos. If you catch my drift~

Crom: Nope he didn't. He actually stood there with a blank look upon his face until it suddenly him like a rock. "Oh. Oh! You mean porn!" He exclaimed before realizing he was really loud and lowering his voice to a whisper. "You would really do porn?"

Aster: *snorts, amused by his abruptness. she gives a small nod when he asks his question, a smirk on her lips.* Maybe. Depends on who the guys are. Ah, but I think I'd prefer the homemade stuff. Be like a dirty secret between us, dontcha think?

Crom: His face was going red. He could feel it going red yet there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing at all. "I ah... well, you know, I have thought about, or maybe.. I more fantasied. You'd really do it?"

Aster: *ah, how amusing it was to watch his face become tinted red, to hear him sputter out words timidly. she could watch and listen to him do this all day.* If you're comfortable with it, I'd love to do it with you. *her smirk grows*

Crom: "Well," his voice squeaked at the e in the word, "Yeah, I mean, maybe not yet but yeah! Someday! It... I'm a horrible actor."

Aster: *laughs* Just act natural. I think you're plenty good as you are.

Crom: "Really? I... would you watch it ever?"

Aster: Alllll the time~

Crom: "Really?" Was he asking that a lot? "Would we... you know... to them?"

Aster: Of course. That's the best part.

Crom: "Ok... wow, I never thought... wow. You're really something"

Aster: *laughs* You're gonna be in for a wild ride, I can promise you that~

Crom: "Is.. actually, we should talk about this not in the streets. Never know whos listening and.. stuff..." His face really was burning.

Aster: *chuckles and pokes his cheek lightly* You're really something when you're embarrassed~ *pulls her hand away and nods* But, I agree. Save the real dirty talk once we're in your home. *grins*

Crom: "I'm not embarrassed," He exclaimed. "Just... ah... just... ok I am. But it's not cute!"

Aster: Oh, I disagree. It's very cute.

Crom: "No, no, see that's when you say, Oh Crom, you are far from cute. You are the most manly, man I ever did see." He used his very best girly voice he could.
PM
^
26 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Sep 26 2017, 07:19 PM
do i even have a future?
will i exist in this world?
I'm just tired of being sad, I should go on without feeling anything Even if you give me the words I'm at a loss for, my heart just won't listen.
A laugh erupted from her lips at his remark. She shook her head lightly as a smirk formed on her face. "Uh-uh, you're not manly. That's a rank you're gonna have to earn." She laughed lightly, pausing for a moment before adding, "Besides, I don't sound like that! ...Do I?" There was the whole thing about how someone's voice sounded different to others; she didn't think she sounded that shrill, but perhaps it had been that way the entire time.
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 3 2017, 10:06 PM
"Don't trust the smiling face."

Crom folded his arms when she claimed he wasn't manly. "If I'm not manly then yes, that's definitely how you sound. No doubt about it." He gave her a slight smirk.
PM
^
26 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 4 2017, 03:32 PM
do i even have a future?
I'm just tired of being sad, I should go on without feeling anything Even if you give me the words I'm at a loss for, my heart just won't listen.
"What kinda logic is that?" she retorted, chuckling dryly as she shook her head playfully. Her smirk turned impish as a rather amusing thought came to mind. Red eyes twinkled with mischief as she added, "If anything, the way you spoke sounds more like how you normally talk. I think you're the girlish one here~"
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 4 2017, 09:20 PM

"I'd explain the logic but it's too confusing for most mortal minds to understand," He explained with a snort. Ok, maybe he'd been playing too many video games. "Wait, what?" Had she just turned it around on him? "My voice is too many for you to handle, clearly."
PM
^
26 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 5 2017, 12:55 AM
do i even have a future?
Ah, yes, Crom the mighty immortal...or non-human. Whatever the fuck he considered himself. "Whatever you say, Dovahkin," Aster said. She'd never actually played the game that term came from, but she still understood a few references here and there. With that in mind, she decided to continue this joke. "Just 'cause you have the power to scare dragons with your voice doesn't make it manly~" she said, nudging him lightly.
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 10 2017, 12:36 AM

"Man, being a Dovahkiin would be sweeeeeeet," He laughed for a moment before allowing his smile to turn into a smirk. "My voice can do many things. Manly is surely one of them. You're just a doubter." Tisks and shakes his head.

PM
^
26 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 10 2017, 09:38 AM
do i even have a future?
She simply nodded in agreement, not surprised he went along with it. (She'd've thought him ill if he hadn't.) Of course, his next comment further amused her, though she decided to refrain from chuckling this time. "Mm, got me there." Her visage became more mischievous, the smirk on her lips making it clear she was about to tease him. "I do love how you squeak like a Pichu when nervous~" Aster's eyes flickered lightly; the joke was milder than what else she came up with, but where was the fun in bringing out the heavy artillery from the get-go?
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 12 2017, 12:10 AM
QUOTE (Crom Miller @ Oct 10 2017, 12:36 AM)

“What?” He gasped when she claimed he squeaked like a Pichu, “I don’t get nervous. Now you’re just making things up!” He chuckled a little, racing a few feet in front of her and turning slightly so he was partly walking backwards. “And you’re not allowed to test that right now. It’s cheating on the account of… umm… its noon. Yes. I’m full of too much energy in the noon. Makes me sometimes appear nervous.” It was clear he was pulling things out of his ass now, but hey, he was having fun.

PM
^
26 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 12 2017, 01:16 AM
do i even have a future?
"Ah, yes, the dreaded 'high noon'," she said wryly, referencing some ad-libbed line in a MMO FPS. "We should go release some of that energy so I can test that theory out, hmm~?" Her smirk twitched slightly as she released a soft chuckle. There was no doubt she'd intentionally used a double entendre; however, she doubted he'd pick up on it and was thus curious as to what he'd make of the statement.
PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 12 2017, 02:42 AM

"Release some of it, hmm?" he asked, thinking that over for a moment. It was clear just by his expression that he hadn't caught the double meaning. His poor innocent mind just hadn't been around Aster long enough yet.

"Well, after I drop off this food we could go swimming. Weathers been warming up and I'm pretty sure the pools been cleaned out. All we got in the backyard but its better than what most people got."
PM
^
26 years
heterosexual
female
she/her
photographer & capo
Yamask Saints
selkie
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 12 2017, 08:13 AM
do i even have a future?
A backyard pool, hmm? The closest Aster ever had was one of those small blow-up pools that deflated quickly and restricted movement for anyone over a few feet. She'd been to larger ones at gyms—they were perfect for bonding with her Water Pokémon—but she'd never actually used one for pure leisure.

However, that wasn't the reason why Crom's proposal piqued her interest. "Sounds good to me. Great way to beat the heat~" she said, nodding. Given how he hadn't picked up on her innuendo, she doubted he'd quickly realize this was a great opportunity for him to see her practically nude.

Ah, she couldn't wait to tease him.

PM
^
19 years
Bisexual
Male
Him/His
Jr GBG Member
The Granbull Gang
Maru
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 12 2017, 11:56 AM
QUOTE (Crom Miller @ Oct 12 2017, 02:42 AM)

"Release some of it, hmm?" he asked, thinking that over for a moment. It was clear just by his expression that he hadn't caught the double meaning. His poor innocent mind just hadn't been around Aster long enough yet.

"Well, after I drop off this food we could go swimming. Weathers been warming up and I'm pretty sure the pools been cleaned out. All we got in the backyard but its better than what most people got."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.