attention all old members: please repost your bio in the new template to be re-accepted!
welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals, or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
10/15/17 Update Post. Halloween is coming up in the next couple weeks and to celebrate we are having a few events take place! In theme of the celebrations, there will be four mini games you can play to earn cool Halloween prizes starting Oct 24th. On top of that, a site wide event will be starting at the same time. Be prepared to learn some secrets about Regnum's past!

Lastly, It has been two weeks since the site overhaul and all old applications that were not recreated are now at risk of losing their claims. On the upside, Eevee's are no longer banned!
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

End Of An Era
24 years
Pansexual
Male
He/ Him
GBG warlorld
The Granbull Gang
Yari
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 4 2017, 06:31 PM
25 Sep 17, 02:47 PM
VANCE: He stepped onto the familiar grounds of Lucian's hideout for the first time since he had succeeded the previous warlord. He admitted, that there was a sensation of nostalgia surfacing, but more than that he felt triumphant. The time had come at last to bring down the gang once and for all. A silent smile curled onto his lips.

25 Sep 17, 02:55 PM
LUCIAN: "You look like," a voice rose from the to of stairs, "you're in a fucking mission. Heh, but not the same fucking mission the other pups just went on. "

25 Sep 17, 02:55 PM
LUCIAN: (Shhh I totally changed the picture)

25 Sep 17, 02:59 PM
VANCE: His gaze went up, following the voice up the stairs, another smile brightening his face as he caught sight of his former superior. "Indeed I am," he replied, his voice calm and smooth as steel. "On a mission to gather the few things I might have left here."

25 Sep 17, 03:07 PM
LUCIAN: Lucian rose a brow as he leaned forward in his spot, resting his arms over his knees. "So the rumors are true then? The old mans fucking dead and you've been voted in. Huh. Don't take any shit from them. You know they'll try to fuck with you."

25 Sep 17, 03:14 PM
VANCE: "They are indeed, sir," he responded, unwillingly falling back into old speech patterns. "And be at ease, after four years of observing you, I fancy myself capable of at least keeping the worst of them at bay." His grey-green eyes studied the older man for a moment. "You might even say I would not be the man I am today, if not for you." Another smile.

25 Sep 17, 03:18 PM
LUCIAN: He laughed at that, "Yo, man, I dunno if that's a fucking good or bad thing. I'm poor a shit." He continued to laugh a moment longer before going serious. "Just keep your pups off my turf and you'll be fucking fine. "

25 Sep 17, 03:22 PM
VANCE: "We shall find out, dear Lucian. And do not worry about the pups, I'm sure they know their place quite well already." He chuckled slightly before adding: "And even if they don't, I am certain they would prefer to pick another warlord to mess with."

25 Sep 17, 03:29 PM
LUCIAN: "You never know, some pups are fucking stupied," and that was coming from him. "So.... how'd you score the spot?"

25 Sep 17, 03:41 PM
VANCE: "Might be so, in which case they would get what they deserve," he chuckled. "Ah yes, how did I score the spot?" A whimsical expression spread on his face now. "Dear Lucian, you know by now that I have my ways~ And how does the saying go? - A magician never reveals his hand." If Eremes had learned anything during his years in the GBG, it was that information was key. Even the most insignificant piece of knowledge might one day be used against you. "You must excuse my fondness of keeping secrets." With that he walked over and started digging through some items scattered on the floor.

25 Sep 17, 03:49 PM
LUCIAN: Lucians grin returned as Vance answered, his eyes watching him carefully. "Smart kid you are," he blurted out, "I wouldn'a answered that neither. Except I'd answer with non of your fucking business."

25 Sep 17, 03:54 PM
VANCE: "Nine years and I have not witnessed your language improve even mildly, dear Lucian. You still put 'fuck' behind every second word." His smile turned to a tease now. "A man of your age must have a better sense than that, won't you agree?"

25 Sep 17, 03:59 PM
LUCIAN: Lucian let out a small snort, "what the fuck you talking about, loud? My language has fucking improved ten folds. Don't call you a fucking little bitch anymore, do I?"

25 Sep 17, 04:02 PM
VANCE: His smile grew wider at the blonde's response. "You certainly don't. But how far off am I to assume that some other poor pup succeeded my name?"

LUCIAN: He went to answer, pausing a moment with his mouth open. "Not far off. Not fucking far off at all. " he snorted, "will that be our thing then? My pups will through beating the shit outta the people we're robbing and cussing up a storm while your pups will fixing go inn after words, apologizing and finishing them off?"

25 Sep 17, 04:19 PM
VANCE: Lucian's words coaxed a little chuckle from his throat. "My pups are free to complete their missions however they see fit, as long as they are quick and efficient - and if fixing words is part of that, who am I to interfere?" he grinned. "But I can certainly see your pups robbing people and cussing up a storm. Not particularly elegant if I might remark. And possibly the reason why you have been in and out of jail while I have not." Plus he had the connections of a Royal Family covering up his crimes, but Lucian did not have to know that.

25 Sep 17, 04:21 PM
LUCIAN: "What the fuck?" Lucian exclaimed with amusement, "You mean all I gotta fucken do is be piolet and I won't end up I jail for kicking some assholes...ass?" He laughed

25 Sep 17, 04:28 PM
VANCE: "For the very least it can not hurt," Eremes responded, equally amused. "And it might help if your 'ass-kicking' were more quick and efficient. But I suppose you enjoy the game too much to really care about efficiency." He rose back up, a little dagger in his left hand. "Here it is. I feared you might have accidentally added this fine blade to your vast collection." The tiny blade was possibly the last souvenir of his family.

25 Sep 17, 04:37 PM
LUCIAN: "Gotta have some fucking fun when doing this job," he grinned wickedly, "otherwise it'll just get fucking boring. Might get the urge to actually use the money we fucken steal." Most it all went to his pups. He usually only kept enough to keep his gurage open. "I won't lie, I fucken thought about it. That little bastard is pretty sweet. Then I figured you might kick my ass if I did. You're a big shot now, after all. "

25 Sep 17, 04:52 PM
VANCE: He made a waving gesture at Lucian's words and grinned. "We have always had different tastes, dear Lucian. Tell me, is prison time too considered fun for you? I have never been behind bars but the thought alone seems unpleasant." He stroke back a strand of hair. "And you might have a bit of coin left to treat yourself if you'd actually organize your finances.Your money seems to just fly out the window." His eyes turned to study the blade in his hand, stroking over the little emerald embebbed in the handle. "My thanks to you then that you didn't. You might say this blade is ... special," he revealed with a mysterious smile around his lips.

25 Sep 17, 05:40 PM
LUCIAN: "Ehh, prison time is so, so. Depends who they put you with and what enforcers you get to fuck with. Ahh, the new bastard s are always the best to take a crack at. " he looked away for a moment laughing to himself as a few memories flooded his mind. "My money flies out the door cuz I'm always wasting it all partying with you fools." He lied with another laugh. There was a nod to the thanks he received over the dagger. "I'm gunna guess it's from your old pops. Handed down from his old man and ducking on and on."

25 Sep 17, 05:50 PM
VANCE: The amused expression never left his face as his fellow warlord went on about prisons and enforcers. "You seem to be in your element when it comes to prisons," he chuckled, then raised his eyebrows at the next comment. "Partying, huh? These occasions must have eluded me, unless we have differing definitions of 'partying'," he laughed. "And yes, you might say that, or might be I stole it from a poor soul." He turned the blade in his hands before catching the blonde's eyes. "So, the end of an era," he exclaimed with intended exaggeration. "I'm sure you will miss this pup, dear Lucian."

25 Sep 17, 06:00 PM
LUCIAN: "Maybe a little," he snorted, "you know, the ones we have nearly nightly. Sitting around, drinking our assess off till dawn. All that shit." Ok, maybe to some that wasn't partying. "Nah, wasn't stolen. Dunno how I know but I know. " at the last bit of Vance goodbye, Lucian stood up and made his way down the steps. "Nah, I ain't gunna miss your pretty little ass. I'll still see it lots during our group hiests. Can't help you outta any tight spots with your pups but if you' ever find yourself in need of some assistance with some other assehole, let me know. Ill remove them for yeah. " with that, he reached out an arm towards Vance.

25 Sep 17, 06:15 PM
VANCE: "I suppose that can be considered partying," he allowed with a smile, then raised a brow at his next statement. "Your instincts are spot on, as so often, dear Lucian." He straightened up a little as the blonde descended the stairs and came walking up to him. His words and tone were likely as sincere as it could get for this man and it nearly made Eremes feel sorry that he intended to double-cross him and the rest of the gang. Yet his expression stayed smooth and gentle as he reached out his own arm to meet Lucian's. "In that case, have my thanks and may we stay on friendly terms always," he smiled as he bowed slightly, before he rose back up and turned to leave.

25 Sep 17, 06:38 PM
LUCIAN: "Heh, as long as I do something to piss you off, yeah, we should be fine. " he grinned, shaking Vance's hand before letting go and watching him head out. " it sucked to be losing a good pup but heck, he couldn't complain about getting him as a new partner.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.