orgotten
  • owner
    admin
    admin
    mod
    mod
    mod
    mod
  • Ever wanted to make your own Mega Pokemon? Well, now you can! If you win first place, your Mega Pokemon will be accepted as a real evolution on the site for everyone to use! How awesome is that? Be sure to read the rules very carefully before entering. The contest'll end when we have a nice sum of entries, so no need to rush!
    Wanna help the site grow while earning some awesome prizes for supporting us? Enter our advertising contest! You can earn points to collect prizes and help us find some new, awesome friends to role-play with! If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask any of the staff members. We are always willing to help!
  • Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Chaos, was made by West. The carousel table base coding is by Ring Wang. The application template is by Yuno of Caution to the Wind. All artwork was found on Zerochan; any photography was found on Flickr under a Creative Commons license. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.
tag box
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.
news alert!
09/01/17
In the upcoming month the staff and I will be will working on an overhaul of the entire site. That means new applications, a clean up the boards, changes in the systems, plot and more. Essentially you can consider it as a soft remake of the site. We are hoping this will open up opportunities for new members to join in, older members to get a fresh start and new ideas flowing. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or any of their other staff members.

Add Reply
New Poll

Yariah Lelurian, female | 22 | enforcement wing (officer)
years
money
Enforcement Wing

Posted on: Jul 19 2017, 05:02 AM

Yariah Lelurian

Full Name
Yariah Ilen Lelurian

Nicknames
Yari, Aria, Blue

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Career/Group
Enforcement Wing | Officer | former GBG member

• blue Pokémon and the color blue in general
  • coffee
  • rainy/ stormy days
  • socializing and making friends
  • learning new things and improving
  • good mentors/ teachers to learn from
  • cute furry things
  • nature: nothing beats the feeling to run barefoot through tall grass
  • lazy days
  • cooking/ baking
  • drawing
Dislikes:
  • being belittled, underestimated or made fun of
  • badmouthing people behind their backs
  • people who abuse their power
  • prejudices and arbitrary assumptions
  • being dependent on someone
  • talking about family
  • most children
  • screaming and loud noises
  • smelly things
  • being/ feeling helpless and incapable

Strengths:
  • intelligent and hard-working
  • extroverted and sociable
  • friendly and always eager to help
  • good listener
  • good memory and fast learner
  • reliable and responsible when given an order
  • honest and down to earth
Weaknesses:
  • stubborn
  • naive
  • often needs guidance and has a hard time working completely independently
  • easily intimidated by yelling
  • easily flustered
  • can’t say no to her piers
  • working too hard to gain other people’s recognition/ always tries to please others
  • talking a lot/ asking a lot of questions and does not take a hint when people get annoyed (annoyingly ambitious)
  • jealous
Scarnen ♂
(Lucario)
Laira ♀
(Salamence)
Firiel ♀
(Amaura)
Galyl ♂
(Chinchou)
Rimniss ♂
(Alolan Vulpix)
Background
When Yariah was little, her mother died. Her father was a cold and harsh person who meant well but lacked the ability to show affection. Since she could remember, Yariah’s relationship with her father was based on fear and discipline more than anything else. He was a high ranking detective in the enforcement wing and had little time to spare for his single daughter. To make up for his absence, he gifted the girl with a Pokémon. Scarnen the Riolu and Yariah quickly became inseparable. Still, the presence of a Pokémon did not substitute the guidance of a parent. Left on her own, the young girl grew to be wild and drifted onto dubious paths.

Her father left for another city the year she turned fifteen. Being born in Regnum, Yariah was unable to follow him. When she thought that everything was lost, she met members of the Granbull Gang. Hungry for a community, the young girl joined their ranks and did everything she was told to gain acceptance. Years passed, before an old friend of her father’s pulled her out of the gang. With some lose connections he manoeuvred her into the enforcement wing’s training program to make her an officer to follow in her father’s footsteps. Yariah lost herself in her job, striving to be the best in hopes that someday, her father will hear from her achievement and decide to return.

Friends
Building and maintaining friendships is something that plays a big role in Yariah’s life. She loves to meet new people and is often seen approaching and starting conversations with strangers. Occasional rejections don’t seem to shatter her cheerful aura. She has a way of connecting to people and gaining their sympathy. Only good friends or keen eyed observers find that the white-haired girl is not always the person she seems to be. Nevertheless, Yariah is mostly fun to be around and never misses out on fun and games. Occasionally though her high spirits go overboard and she’ll need someone to keep her craziness at bay. Because obviously her being an officer in the enforcement wing has nothing to do with her being sensible. In some way, she is still a child at heart.

Despite having many friends, there are surprisingly few whom Yariah truly trusts. While she is a good listener, she is not good at talking about herself. But the reason for that might also be her dubious past of which she is not particularly proud.

Enemies
While Yariah does not consider many people her enemies, there is no doubt that she is disliked by at least a few wherever she goes. A cheerful young girl with an ambitious career will always have something on her that people can pick apart. Not to mention her past as a GBG member. To this very day, the young girl still has conflicted feelings about the people in in her past.

Lovers
Yariah finds excitement in the occasional flirt or one-night-stand or even a casual relationship, but is scared of anything more than that. Whenever one of her dates start “having plans” she feels suffocated and tends to end things immediately. The young officer is definitely the “live-in-the-moment” type who is happy to get from sunrise to sunset. Despite all that she makes a loving and nurturing partner when given some room to breathe. Being in a relationship with Yariah is anything but boring. The extroverted girl finds fun and drama wherever she goes and her stubbornness makes for a good challenge. Yariah has had quite a few romances in the past but has yet to find someone she is willing to commit to for a longer period of time.

Cbox Name
Yari

Pronouns
she/her

Face claim and Where it's From
Original Art

Personal Blurb
I’m new! Happy to meet everyone! :’D Also sorry for sloppy sketches! Hope to update with more art soon!

Yari
PM
^
years
money
Admin

Posted on: Jul 19 2017, 12:52 PM

accepted!
+ Welcome to Forgotten!
An Admin will have all of your claims updated for you in a few moments. In the meantime, you are free to start posting and having fun!

We all love Pie.
PM
^
years
money
Enforcement Wing

Posted on: Jul 23 2017, 12:41 PM

Yariah & Lucien!
+ Pokemon Train Session?
So for some reason, the first thought that came flying into my mind was a training session of sorts between the two. But I guess it could be more of a playdate? Lucien's Riolu needs a babysitter xD And a big Lucario sibling! I ...dont know where to go from this idea. >~<
Idk what else to write...
PMEmail
^
years
money
Enforcement Wing

Posted on: Jul 23 2017, 12:56 PM

Lucien & Yariah!
+ Training and Mentor
I imagine that Lucien never really payed much attention to Yari as she is just an officer starting out. He’ll just give her occasional orders and stuff. But maybe Yari’s Lucario and Lucien’s Riolu met one day (dunno in the hallway or something) and Riolu immediately got attached, so there is the connection xD
We could start maybe start the plot like Lucien’s Riolu ran off in the building to find Lucario and Yari kinda goes to Lucien’s office and tells him that his Riolu is with her. Or something like that. And because Riolu likes Lucario so much, Lucien decides they could meet up every now and then to train/ let their pokemons hang out.
That way Yari would also gain a teacher/ mentor which she’d very much like. Tell me what you thing! <3

PM
^
years
money
Enforcement Wing

Posted on: Jul 23 2017, 01:11 PM

Yariah & Lucien!
+ Pokemon Train Session?
*insert thinking face here* well, I remember that I had the most mischievous and playful personality for Riolu. What could happen is that one day he decides to break out of his pokeball and scampers away from Lucien - Riolu meets Yariah and Lucien is annoyed and looking for his little friend. Could end up being that he sees that Riolu and Lucario get along (hereby using the assumption that when Riolu meets Yariah that her Lucario is out) and decides to...get to know Yariah more?
PMEmail
^
years
money
The Granbull Gang

Posted on: Sep 2 2017, 10:26 PM

Yariah and Patty!!!
+Cops and Tea
Finally- By god I have gotten caught up and ready to plot with you finally!
SO, we talked a little bit about Yariah and Pat knowing eachother via GBG and all that. And I still really wanna do a heart warming thread with them.

Anyway aside from tossing Patty at her- I also wanna throw Dunkin into the mix as well. Shes GBG and enforcement and I figured Dunkin going on one of his 'outings' He could meet her- Tho I doubt it would be too friendlllllly? It depends on the situation. But if she is in uniform don't expect a kind first meeting. >:"U

BUT ANY THOUGHTS YOU HAVE PLEASE- Toss em in there and I'm willing to chat about it. >v<

Nubby out~!
PM
^
years
money
Enforcement Wing

Posted on: Sep 3 2017, 08:35 PM

Patty any Yari!!
+Reunion <3
Yaaay I'm looking forward to these two!
I definitely see a heartwarming plot for the two of them! I imagine that Pat and Yari were the kind of friends who could talk about all kinds of stuff. As he's so sweet Yari probably liked to hang out with him during her time in the GBG.
I do imagine them losing touch soon after she left to be a cop though as Pat would probably not be persistent about keeping in touch. We could do their reunion! I can imagine Yari contacting him after Blake's torture or before, if there was some good reason! Pat will be tortured by Lucian too, right? If Yari knew she'd be very worried and she's already pissed at Lucian x)

Dunkin and Yari definitely sound fun too! Double enemies so to speak haha.Them having a spat would be kinda cool, Yari would be irritated at his attitude as she wouldn't know that he is a Saint. She could be on patrol and stop him for some random shit? Dunno what he could do that'll catch her attention x)

Also I'll throw Dart in with Dunkin! She'd love to annoy the hell outta him!
Tell me what you think! Feel free to poke me on discord too if that's easier! :'D
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings A Simple Pokemon RP All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls