attention all old members: please repost your bio in the new template to be re-accepted!
welcome
overlords
regnum city
the city of regnum
Welcome to Forever Forgotten, a Pokemon roleplay set in a cursed city inside a giant hole in the ground. We welcome roleplayers of all levels, and we offer a wide variety of events with chances for members to directly impact the site's overall plot. Join the government wings to maintain peace and harmony in the city, the notorious Yamask Saints or the rising Granbull Gang in pursuit of money or your own personal goals, or perhaps join us as a simple civilian trying to make it on their own.
10/15/17 Update Post. Halloween is coming up in the next couple weeks and to celebrate we are having a few events take place! In theme of the celebrations, there will be four mini games you can play to earn cool Halloween prizes starting Oct 24th. On top of that, a site wide event will be starting at the same time. Be prepared to learn some secrets about Regnum's past!

Lastly, It has been two weeks since the site overhaul and all old applications that were not recreated are now at risk of losing their claims. On the upside, Eevee's are no longer banned!
the cool mom
the sass master
the not-so-innocent bean
the dragon slayer
the security guard
the ultima cosplayer
the code junkie
the council
medical wing
enforcement wing
science wing
pokemon wing
granbull gang
yamask saints
commoners
Spring has finally surfaced in Regnum, the mass amount of ice and snow slowly beginning to vanish as the flowers take over. Though the rivers still contain some ice and many buildings have fallen to ground due to the earthquake, the colours of spring has managed to make the place seem a tad bit peaceful. Perhaps it's a sign that things will be getting better again soon.
click above for more information!
It came so suddenly and without warning throughout the dead of the night: A sudden pulse throughout the city, followed by another and another. By the time people knew what was happening, a large earthquake shook the city, causing buildings to tumble, grounds to crack and shift and, worse of all, the city borders to collapse. Many lives were lost, others injured and lives completely changed forever.

The power plant in Regnum is still down, but some groups have gotten together with electric Pokemon to help restore some of the electricity to the city. It is suggested not to walk the streets alone as the crime rates have sky rocketed despite the efforts of the Enforcement Wing. Phones and internet is still down, but people have started finding other ways to communicate for the time being. In good news, the weather has begun to warm up, the snow and ice finally melting. Sadly, the barrier is still blocking people from leaving the city.

Add Reply
New Poll

Lost And Found
years
Commoner
poké-d
 Posted on: Sep 22 2017, 03:32 PM
Some Words here And Here Too
lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here

The heat from the afternoon sun drizzled down her soft pallor, lending soft burn of heat she had been looking for since leaving the hotel that noon. A little heat never harmed anyone right? For Cassie who had been feeling strangely cold since that morning it was a welcome relief. Though what she didn’t welcome was the fact she was now trapped within a game of ‘Squeezing through bodies’ to get through the numerous lined shops circling around both sides of the streets. Tall gallerias and large malls around each part of the avenue though now… shadows from the passing earthquake marred the once bright souls lingering within Regnum. Despite the happy mood being generated she still saw the scars, remnants of a time where people’s hearts weren’t marred with the horrors of mother nature.

Some of the stores, still held damages, cracks on walls and debris still scattered waiting to be cleaned. A shiver ran through her spine. Imagining the souls once trapped in there, a few streets before she passed one of the more unfortunate ones. A large four three story department store fully collapsed into a pile of dirt and concrete. She didn’t want to honestly imagine how many souls got trapped in there or how many turned it into their tombs. Another shiver followed by several more footsteps, the young cherry haired young woman waded into the deeper pools of bodies. Trying to look for a mere shop that sold pokemon supplies. She knew she saw one around the corner.

But for the life of her… she just couldn’t seem to find it. A helpful gentleman told her it was near here. “Oof” She squeaked as an arm rammed into her shoulder followed by an apologetic shout of ‘sorry’ from a man who didn’t stop to even look at the poor person he shoved. A quick glance at her bag told her it wasn’t one of those pick pockets as her wallet and ID which doubled as her pokedex was still right where she placed it. Within the back part of her shoulder bag. “Everyone’s rushing now…” She mumbled, bright blue orbs staring up ahead. She veered to the right, managing to find a thin line where she could squeeze right out of the masses of people. Today was simply far too crowded for the girl to find anything.

Tag: Dominique Labelle | Notes: sucky intro ish sucky | Outfit: Link Here |
PM
^
28 years
Demiromantic
Agender
They/Them
Warlord
The Granbull Gang
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Sep 23 2017, 06:10 PM
Yeah we’re damaged, Badly damaged
But your love’s too good to lose
Hold me tighter Even closer I’ll stay if I’m what you choose
For far too long had they put off the desire to stroll aimlessly into the marketplace and simply window shop. Blue eyes peered into store after store, ignoring the crumbling exteriors of many and humming with disdain at those with shattered windows or cheap plastic replacements. Regnum still had a long way to go before it could recover from the earthquake, but that did not stop their judgement from befalling them. Their nose wrinkled when they peered into a store to find not only structural damage but rather bare shelves as well. Being unable to import goods was starting to take its tole on businesses that depended on foreign merchandise. Even they could feel the weight of a suffering business on their shoulders, and they had not been given a proper chance to handle the situation at BELL.

Perhaps that was why their window shopping remained simply as that. Usually, they would have already ducked in and out of multiple stores and ended up with far too many bags hanging on their arms. Today, however, they merely had a single bag hooked on their arm, a smaller bag held in one hand, and the handles of their purse held in the other. Traveling light allowed them to weave through through the crowded street with relative ease, the sound of their heels against the ground drowned out by idle chatter and distant reconstruction. They once found solace is busy streets filled with noise, but now all they could hear was deafening. They could almost hear their ears ringing to block out the sound, but that might just be them being a tad over dramatic.

Despite this, there was a confident smile curled on their lips. Each stride held the poise and grace of their modeling upbringing. Even in a crowd of people, they stood out, from the way they held themself to the way they dressed. Their clothing did not reflect someone who was recovering from disaster. They were dolled up and seemed ready to hit the streets, yet they were already thinking about turning back and hiding away at home. You cannot keep doing that to yourself, Dominique. Yet they knew they would regardless of what they told themself.

Their feet carried them out of the crowd to near another store. They leaned forward on their toes before something caught their attention out of the corner of their eye: a girl. Their smile briefly fell into a curious frown as blue eyes turned to focus on her. They turned on their heels, glancing the girl up and down, before they replaced their smile on their face. They strode forward, let out a soft, "Are you lost, dear?" Obviously this girl was no child, but she did look like she hadn't a clue where she was going or how to get through the crowd. They could help. Maybe.

--------------------

I'm not myself

anymore

PM
^
years
Commoner
poké-d
 Posted on: Sep 23 2017, 08:53 PM
Some Words here And Here Too
lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here lyrics here

The earthquake did a real number on this city. Her ear burned with the noises echoing from the ongoing construction. Shrills echoes from the machines pounding into the gravel a few drilling deep into the concrete. The noise was enough to cause the young girl’s eardrums to cringe. It didn’t help it was mixing into the general racket from the rest of the populace, traffic, harsh screeching of horns included into the package that made her want to squeeze into the smallest corner and pretend her ears weren’t being threatened to pop.

It’s already hurting just to stand here for ten minutes. It felt longer than that, she felt as though she stood there for more than just a mere ten minutes. Trying to settle into the shop she’s been trying to locate for the last few hours. Ever since she walked out of her hotel room. A soft sigh mixed straight into the passing breeze, tickling the girl through the claustrophobic squeeze of people. Some… she didn’t dare try to continue the though once her eyes graze upon a few souls wearing second hand clothing walking by within the crowd. A large number of dead, an equally large number who lost more than just their life’s possession. ‘No cassie… you promised not to dwell on those thoughts…’ she tried reminding herself but the thought relentlessly knocked back. Poking at her conscious to be notice. It would have worked to, just a few more prodding and it would have centered into her line of thought.

Luckily a distraction came offering her the escape route she desperately needed. Cassie however has her issues with being caught off guard, especially when her mind floats away trying to make sense of where to go next. So it wasn’t that surprising having her yelp, her soul leaping into her throat once she heard a voice spoke from her back. Immediately the girl shoved her wandering brain back into her cranium, spinning on her heels the flustered young female lifted her cerulean gaze up to the young---wait… well the young woman infront of her looked young. A few years her senior but it was hard to tell these days base on appearance. Long blue hair delicately framed the older lady’s face making her look far younger than what the girl could estimate. Plus the voice…. It sounded far too melodic to be from someone older. “Y-Yes… somewhat…” She stammered, trying to form her own set of words while at the same time trying not to cringe from the utter disaster mother nature’s temper could bring. “I’m trying to find the nearest pokemon shop…”The pinkette finally said, hesitantly looking up while offering a soft smile of her own. “I can’t…seem to have any luck on finding it…” Though she wanted to add, maybe some clothing shops as well but she didn’t. The silly thought of bothering someone’s time already stopped her from adding it in.

Tag: Dominique Labelle | Notes: sucky intro ish sucky | Outfit: Link Here |
PM
^
28 years
Demiromantic
Agender
They/Them
Warlord
The Granbull Gang
West
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 8 2017, 08:41 PM
Yeah we’re damaged, Badly damaged
But your love’s too good to lose
Hold me tighter Even closer I’ll stay if I’m what you choose
Thin brows raised and blue eyes blinked as a yelp emitted from the young woman. A smirk of amusement would have graced their lips had they not been focused on appearing concerned, and a small frown formed instead. Their head tilted to the side, pale blue hair shifting to fall over their shoulder, and a hand lifted to brush back stray locks that dared to fall over their face. The stuttering was cute; they could not deny that. However, it only brought forth the curiosity to see if the stammering was natural for her or if it was simply because of the yelp. They had a hunch it was the latter, but it never hurt to investigate further.

"The Pokemon shop?" Dominique hummed with their lips pursing slightly. They leaned back on the tips of their heels, turning their head so blue eyes could sweep over the heads of the sea of people to peer at the store signs across the street. "That's probably because you are in the home goods section, dear," with a soft laugh, they returned their gaze to the lost stranger. Shifting their weight on their feet, they hooked the longer strap of their purse on their other hand, forcing it over the other bags before pushing the strap onto their shoulder. Their hand released the purse's handles immediately afterwards, and they offered out their hand for the girl to take.

"The closest store is just down the street. I can take you there," a confident smile curled on their lips, flashing pearly white teeth. They were quiet for a moment longer before thin brows raised, and their lips briefly curled into an O shape. "Oh, how rude of me! My name is Dominique Labelle. Who might you be, darling?" Regardless of the name they were given, they would continue to, well, not use her name. It was just something they did, be it to belittle someone or for the sake of privacy. If no stranger knows who you're talking about, then you cannot reveal the identities of the unsavory company you keep.

--------------------

I'm not myself

anymore

PM
^
years
Commoner
poké-d
 Posted on: Oct 14 2017, 08:39 PM
OUT OF MY HEAD OF MY HEART AND MY MIND CUZ YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE I'M GONNA
MAKE YOU MINE
Dominique Labelle
notes notes notes
"Home….goods section?...” Did she just hear that right? If it were possible for Cassiopeia to feel even more embarrassed now was it. She hadn’t noticed she was in the wrong area. Though she guessed it can be excused, she wasn’t a native. Everything about Regnum still made her head spin. It’s large, an entire secluded ‘country’ stuck in the form of a small metropolis. It was large enough to render a child whom never had a good sense of direction pathetically lost within a few hours.

That’s the excuse she was using and by the Mew’s mercy she was getting tired of it. She didn’t dare voice out her disappointment at hearing she was in the wrong area. Yet again, navigation wasn’t the pinkette’s strong point. “O-Oh…” She blushed slightly, stuttering slightly as she felt her cheeks flushed sheepishly. She managed to give an awkward smile over to the young female. Awkwardly landing into the same category of people who thought the person infront of her was a female. Judging from the person’s demeanour she wasn’t far off right? She thought, worry grazed her expression for a split second before it simply faded.

Insecurities hid behind her back just waiting for a chance to show its head. One mistake was all it needed. As much as the child hated to admit, she made those mistakes quite often. “Etto…. I guess I took a wrong turn again…” She said, sighing in mild disappointment. Shifting her weight on her feet as the soles scratched slightly on the asphalt before her blue orbs gain the courage to look back up towards the gentle gaze of the older female’s crystalline eyes. The woman’s arm lifted to her direction, offering it for the young girl to take.

Should she or should she not? She wasn’t a child anymore to listen to those horrid bed time stories about children being abducted in broad daylight… plus she seems nice? Or her generally naivety finally blinded her to some things? She shook the thought from her mind, gazing at the offered arm she was uncertain whether to take the offered help and risk bothering the kind person infront of her. But eventually she did take the offered limb, shyly taking It with her own hand. “I’m really sorry for the trouble…” She began to say, almost always the first thing that came to mind and mouth as she listened to her speak. Dominique…. what a pretty name. “T-That’s… a really pretty name.” She shyly commented until she remembered she hadn’t introduced herself yet. Wasn’t that rude of her… She silently berated herself. Her governess would have a coronary if she ever found out. “Im Cassiopeia De Guzman…” She opted to use her father’s surname. Using her own tend to bring more headaches than she liked. Cautiously she took the chance to peer back towards the numerous signs hanging above the stores. It really was the home depot area. That awkward feeling when she knew she goofed came right back up as she forced herself to look back at Dominique. “T-Thank you…though are you sure…it wont be too much trouble?” The girl asked shyly.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
Harper Region Topsite
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Unbound Endless Diamond Sky Republic Noir Zootropolis Chronicles OUT OF CONTROL - a jcink animanga resource site Candyland Couture Adoxography 2.0: A Proboards Resource Community animanga superpowers Pokemon Torrent Ruby Wings All of Me ♥ Distant Fantasies: Directory  Pokemon Anrui World of Remnant Nerd Listings Pokémon PLEDGE -- where bonds are born The Sapling Forums paradise • a pokémon adventure Pokemon Terrene Stranger than Fiction Pokemon Trainer laid-back dark fantasy, jcink premium Godai Dragon Ball Souls Those Among Us starfall Hero Quirks Bleach Platinum Hearts Harper Region Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online Save Me kaleidoscope Hub|| The Creed Breath of Liberty An AU Pokemon RP Last Resort Reach For the Stars: Sandbox Pokemon Roleplay COLLATERAL DAMAGE || A PMD RP Rise of Souls Pokemon: Kaleidoscope krypto academy 

Forever Forgotten is under the ownership of Maru. The layout, Forgotten Discord, and its templates were made by West. All artwork belongs to their rightful creators. Many sprites are created by members of Smogon. All characters and plots belong to Forever Forgotten's members, and all tables belong to their rightful owners. Pokemon belongs to Satoshi Tajiri, Game Freak, and Nintendo.